Keyboard/mouse hook help

I tried searchin around to find this but can someone tell me if useing a keyboardhook to send A-Z keys on the keyboard would make it so that I could send keys to games using NProtects Gamegaurd. If it can if anyone knows of a AutoIt keyboard and mouse hook that works with mouse mov and clicks and can send keys A-Z and F1-F12 and if anyone knows something that would use a different method to pixel search casue gamegaurd stops that too. I know C++ would do all this but C++ is way to much for me and would take too long to learn

Thxs for help

Just so you know: Keyboard/mouse hook is not simulating mouse strokes/movement/ key presses / etc. It's a system which catches these events that have been conducted by the user.

Anyway, you want to consult the helpfile:

MouseClick ( "button" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] )

MouseMove ( x, y [, speed] )

Send ( "keys" [, flag] )

I tried searchin around to find this but can someone tell me if useing a keyboardhook to send A-Z keys on the keyboard would make it so that I could send keys to games using NProtects Gamegaurd. If it can if anyone knows of a AutoIt keyboard and mouse hook that works with mouse mov and clicks and can send keys A-Z and F1-F12 and if anyone knows something that would use a different method to pixel search casue gamegaurd stops that too. I know C++ would do all this but C++ is way to much for me and would take too long to learn

Thxs for help

Don't bother bypassing Gameguard if this is what you come here for.

Gameguard blocked all user32.dll Keystroke input.

Use C++ or VB to get API for hardware should work.

Don't bother bypassing Gameguard if this is what you come here for.

Gameguard blocked all user32.dll Keystroke input.

Use C++ or VB to get API for hardware should work.

thxs

and all of u who posted the send command I alrdy know the AutoIt commands I wanted to know if there was a different way of sending it which I guess there isnt

EDIT: anyone know a good place to find example sources of a C++ or VB pixel bot so that I see how they are made

Edited by zachzhuff

thxs

and all of u who posted the send command I alrdy know the AutoIt commands I wanted to know if there was a different way of sending it which I guess there isnt

EDIT: anyone know a good place to find example sources of a C++ or VB pixel bot so that I see how they are made

Well if you mean a different way maybe Send("Key Down") and Send("Key up").

I don't see the point of you getting the source of the Bot, if you know C++ you would've made it. If you don't know C++ you will have no idea at all.