viris

ive tryed to get rid of this viris that i have but none of my scaners are working on it long story short i was on msn and my mate on there posted me a message with a link and its a viris i dont think he ment to do it. it did the same to me posted a message to every one on my buddy list saying go there and then it autoruns after you clik on the link any one got any ideas how to get rid of it

.......(*** removed ****) is the link dont go to it .....Edit:then don't post it ..

Edited by JdeB

some of my scripts check them out and give feedback so i can learn from them :)autoclicker a autoclickernote taker a script to take notes with

I just scanned the file with Zonealarm AV and it detected the following

Virus Name: Backdoor.Win32.MSNMaker.ag

Date Detected: 11 Apr 2007 10:55:00 +0400

Date Modified: 11 Apr 2007 12:20:01 +0400

I ran the file under a vm and the process spawned and after a few seconds disappered from task manager. I am currently scanning to see if it really closed out or masked it self with a rootkit.

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Update: It appears that it did not rootkit itself and I see no entries in msconfig. Your best bet would be to use a free scanner like avg free edition.

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.