Capt DLL problem.

Hello,

I was recently messing with the captDLL and am having some problems. Every time I use it I get this error:

Posted Image

I am using V2 from here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...t=0&start=0

This is the example I am using. (What was provided)

; Capture full screen
; Fist parameter - filename, last - jpeg quality. 
DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureScreen", "str", "dump_full.jpg", "int", 85)
; Capture given region
; Fist parameter - filename, next four: left, top, width, height. Last one - jpeg quality.
; Set quality to any negative number to capture into BMP
DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureRegion", "str", "dump_partial.bmp", "int", 100, "int", 100, "int", 300, "int", 200, "int", -1)

Any ideas? :shocked:

You have forgotten to declare the calling convention (with "cdecl"). Later versions of AutoIt require that you do it.

It should look something like this: (Have not tested it myself since I'm to lazy to mess with the required .dll :shocked: )

; Capture full screen
; Fist parameter - filename, last - jpeg quality.
DllCall("captdll.dll", "int:cdecl", "CaptureScreen", "str", "dump_full.jpg", "int", 85)
; Capture given region
; Fist parameter - filename, next four: left, top, width, height. Last one - jpeg quality.
; Set quality to any negative number to capture into BMP
DllCall("captdll.dll", "int:cdecl", "CaptureRegion", "str", "dump_partial.bmp", "int", 100, "int", 100, "int", 300, "int", 200, "int", -1)

It should look something like this: (Have not tested it myself since I'm to lazy to mess with the required .dll :shocked: )

I tested it and for me both ("int" or "int:cdecl") work with beta, thanks. Hopefully this solves lolp1's problem.

Correction: I just installed beta v3.2.3.6 (Apr17,07) and "int" gives me the same error as lolp1 but "int:cdecl" works perfectly.

Edited by 1905russell