Tidy error!

I have a very big array in my script and when I try to launch tidy (Ctrl+T), I get this error message:

!> File contains records longer than 2047 .. stopping process.

I know that the problem came from my array because if I delete it, I can run Tidy correctly.

My array is [29][2] so it's alot of words on the same line. Is that possible to correct this tidy error while making my array on multiple lines?

My array goes like this:

Global $avBmpAssoc[29][2] = [[0, 0],[ "A", "1001"], ["B", "1002"], ["C","1003"], ["D", "1004"] ; .....
Edited by Dieuz

Ya, did some more testing (I'm bored, ok?). If there's a character in the 2047th column, Tidy works fine. If there's a character in the 2048th column, Tidy works without throwing an error, BUT, it adds a space and the letter 'ÿ' at the end (like this ' ÿ')?! If there's anything in the 2049th column, Tidy chokes and throws the original error.

• Developers

I have a very big array in my script and when I try to launch tidy (Ctrl+T), I get this error message:

!> File contains records longer than 2047 .. stopping process.

I know that the problem came from my array because if I delete it, I can run Tidy correctly.

My array is [29][2] so it's alot of words on the same line. Is that possible to correct this tidy error while making my array on multiple lines?

My array goes like this:

Global $avBmpAssoc[29][2] = [[0, 0],[ "A", "1001"], ["B", "1002"], ["C","1003"], ["D", "1004"] ; .....
This is the max line length of a single record that Tidy will handle at this moment.

For some reason I never expected anybody to create a longer line than that because it will become unreadable..

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

So what exactly can I do? And your right it's almost unreadabale but it's the only way I could do my array!

Split the line up like this ?

Global $avBmpAssoc[29][2] = [[0, 0], [ "A", "1001"], ["B", "1002"], _
        ["C", "1003"], ["D", "1004"]]

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)