Online help file.

Does anyone know if there is an online version of the help file? The security progs at my school don't agree with .chm files...

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Thanks alot, makes my job alot easier when I don't have to remember what all the flags etc. do. :shocked:

The online doc is... um, awkwardly formatted, compared to the .chm help file that comes with AutoIT. When I sit down to work with AutoIT, I run a script on my desktop that opens SciTE, the local help file from the Beta directory, and an explorer window to my sources folder. The help file stays open in the background the whole time I'm working, and is invaluable.

The web version... not so much.

:(

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Ye, well it's better then nothing. And can be useful when I need to say... look up which flag I need to open a file in read mode.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw