"ControlSend()" Help

hi, recently, i have been trying to make a bot for Ghost Online in autoit. it works fine so far, but i was trying to get ControlSend() to work so that i could bot while minimized, but i phailed because there is no controlid. is there a way to ControlSend() without using a controlid?

thx in advanced =D

P.S. - using "ControlSend('Ghost Online', '', '', 'z')" does'nt work =[

hi, recently, i have been trying to make a bot for Ghost Online in autoit. it works fine so far, but i was trying to get ControlSend() to work so that i could bot while minimized, but i phailed because there is no controlid. is there a way to ControlSend() without using a controlid?

thx in advanced =D

P.S. - using "ControlSend('Ghost Online', '', '', 'z')" does'nt work =[

Did you look at this recent topic?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44372

[PsaltyDS]: i have a bypass [renders the anti-cheat completly useless =) ]

[hmsSurprise]: actually, i didnt see that untill now, i just posted this really quick while i was at school =/ but i didnt see anything that helped as the scripts i was just had send and controlclick ><

[PsaltyDS]: i have a bypass [renders the anti-cheat completly useless =) ]

[hmsSurprise]: actually, i didnt see that untill now, i just posted this really quick while i was at school =/ but i didnt see anything that helped as the scripts i was just had send and controlclick ><

Sometimes ControlSetText will work when ControlSend will not and sometimes Send will work. However with Send you should use ControlFocus first.

jh