MU Window Minimize

Hi i wanna make my own MU Windows Minimizer.

For those who are not aware with MU,it is an Online game which cannot be minimized.There is a minimizer for it but i cannot edit it and customize it so i heard about AutoIt3 and i wanted to ask about it.

The minimizer works like that:

Hotkey F11 = Captures the Window

Hotkey F12 = Minimizes the Window and if pressed for a second time,it also maximizes it.

I tried searching this forum and i kinda borrowed a script which i also tried to customize but instead of doing the job right,it just gave me some basic knowledge to know that i am in the right path.Yet again the window does minimize for one or two seconds but it turns back to normal.If i press the hotkey to minimize the window again,the game terminates it self!

This is the script i am working with and i would like some help from someone who can really really help me by tell me which is the right script i must run plus adding these hotkeys as above:

$g_szVersion = "Minimizer by lasombraQ"
If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit
AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion)

MsgBox (64, "Noobwars Minimizer", "Noobwars Minimizer By LasombraQ" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "F11 Key = Minimizes Window" & @CRLF & "F0 Key  = Show's All Windows" & @CRLF & "Esc Key = Exits Program" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "Noobimizer")
HotKeySet("{F11}", "MinimizeAll")
HotKeySet("{F10}" , "Showall")
HotKeySet("{Esc}" , "ForceExit")

While 1
    Sleep(1)
    WEnd

Func MinimizeAll()
    WinMinimizeAll()
EndFunc

Func Showall()
WinMinimizeAllUndo()
EndFunc

Func ForceExit()
    Exit
EndFunc

PS: i added the F10 F11 and ESC button because i couldn't get it work with the F11 and F12 only!

This is the original Minimizer.

What i only want to do is to remove the commercial site bellow and add my own icon and image in case i can't make one of my own with AutoIt3.

I used PEBrowse to "translate it" but it seems that it is indeed an AutoIt3 script but i cannot run it with exe2au3 and edit it.

So kindly please check it?

tg_mu_min.zip

This is the original Minimizer.

What i only want to do is to remove the commercial site bellow and add my own icon and image in case i can't make one of my own with AutoIt3.

I used PEBrowse to "translate it" but it seems that it is indeed an AutoIt3 script but i cannot run it with exe2au3 and edit it.

So kindly please check it?

What I suggest you to do is, use a dll func finder to find out what funcs are in dll and use dll open and call the func so you could actually get it working. F12 cannot be set as Hotkey in Autoit. Also you may find your Hotkey doesn't work in game because it's fullscreen.

I don't know about anything else, but I'm almost positive it's NOT an AutoIt3 script. The exe is smaller than any AutoIt3 compiled exe I've ever seen. Compiled AutoIt scripts pretty much bottom out at about 200kb.

My boss ordered me to make our own minimizer and since the whole crew is bored to death they left me in charge and to be honest i am like the n00biest n00b with these things :shocked: so the only thing i turned to was AutoIt3 because i have worked before with aui3 and i made an autoclickor and autobuffer and it didn't seemed hard for me to do.

But this one is hell...

My boss ordered me to make our own minimizer and since the whole crew is bored to death they left me in charge and to be honest i am like the n00biest n00b with these things :shocked: so the only thing i turned to was AutoIt3 because i have worked before with aui3 and i made an autoclickor and autobuffer and it didn't seemed hard for me to do.

But this one is hell...

Just wondering, doesn't the 1 you have works?

If it does, why bother making a new 1.

ok made it :shocked: sorry i said i'm a n00b.i was changing the size of the exe and i shouldn't do that.anyway now i have another mission.

Like i said i made with AutoIt3 an autoclick0r.exe and an autobuffer.exe and finally i edited the damn Minimizer the way i wanted to.

The autoclick0r works like: many left clicks,pause then click and so on but it is very slow

The autobuffer works fine!

Now,what i wanna do is to make the clicks faster and add these 3 files into ONE launcher.Like pressing one key for the minimizer to launch another for the autoclick0r and one for the autobuffer.

Any idea how to start?

This is the script for the AutoClick0r:

MsgBox (64, "Autoclicker ", "Autoclicker By Noobwars MU Team" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Insert Key = Autoclick" & @CRLF & "End Key  = Stop Functions" & @CRLF & "Pause Key = Exit Script" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "MU Noobwars Team")

Global $NoPause
HotKeySet ("{INS}", "autoclick")
HotKeySet ("{END}", "stop")
HotKeySet ("{PAUSE}", "endscript")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func autoclick()
    Opt("MouseClickDelay", 2)
    $NoPause = 0
    While $NoPause = 0
    Local $pos = MouseGetPos()
    MouseClick ("left", $pos[0], $pos[1], 1)
    WEnd

EndFunc

Func stop()
    MouseUp ("right")
    $NoPause = 0
EndFunc

Func endscript()
    Exit
EndFunc

Sleep (2147483647)

Autobuffer Script:

$g_szVersion = "AutoBuff By Noobwars MU Team"
If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit
AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion)

MsgBox (64, "AutoBuff", "AutoBuff By Noobwars MU Team" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "PageUp Key = AutoBuff" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "End Key    = Stop Functions" & @CRLF & "Pause Key = Exit Script" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "MU Noobwars Team")

Global $NoPause
HotKeySet ("{PAUSE}", "endscript")
HotKeySet ("{PGUP}", "autobuff")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func autobuff()
    MouseDown("right")
    $NoPause = 1
    While $NoPause = 1
    MouseMove(1000, 10, 60)
    MouseMOve(1000, 160, 60)
    Sleep(10)
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func endscript()
    Exit
EndFunc

Sleep (2147483647)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the problem is that i didn't saved the code so it's kinda hard to give it right here and the exe won't open with the AutoIt3 editor.

But,just a tip:

MU is a little bit tricky on that option so you need to trick it back :)

In any case,you are still trying to get the window down....WRONG!

You need to capture the window somehow and then give it the order to minimize.

MU will not minimize unless the window is captured somehow

• 4 months later...