new user

Welcome to AutoIT! :shocked:

Start with the help file that comes with AutoIT. It is the command/function reference and contains basic tutorials. Most functions have working demo scripts right in the help file. Then there are more advanced tutorials like the one from Valuater linked in my sig below.

Cheers!

:(

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Fairly new myself (2 weeks). Bumbled around awhile then noticed the examples in C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples. Also up one level from this forum you will see all the forurms listed, including one for examples.

I also learn a lot by reading the experts' answers to user questions in this forum.

Regards,

jh

Hello again guys, thanks for welcome and tips!

I already made may first script, and it`s works! :shocked:

But now i`m looking something in tutorial that i didn`t founded yet.

I want to install the printers that is shared in my computer by the script, wich command will make this for me?!

I say Drivermapget but i think it`s just work with local printer, i would like to know about the printers in network.

Thanks and Regards.