[Help] Internet Based Script.

I want to make a program that leeches every user id

for example in my friendster account.

this is the format for every link.

the last digits are the user id's of every user in friendster.

http://www.friendster.com/2992554

http://www.friendster.com/UID

Each user id is then stored in an array or any methods.

Now there is a form where I can input text or html

then this text will then be ported to a submit form using the url below

the userid will then be used to determine to whom will the text be sent..

I ought to send it to all.. so that's a loop

please help me started..

Edited by geocine
Do Not Steal The Government Hates CompetitionO2JAM AutoPlayBot [|||||.............] 10%Friendster Commenter [..................] 0%Auto Message Download Percentage [|||||||||||||||||] 100%

ill help.

the username is easily obtainable from the html source.

just have the script download the .html

you should be able to do a filereadline and stringtrim function that will put the screenname only into a variable.

hope that helps.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

ill help.

the username is easily obtainable from the html source.

just have the script download the .html

you should be able to do a filereadline and stringtrim function that will put the screenname only into a variable.

hope that helps.

*slaps t0ddie

Thankyou for contributing to the overall bad perspective of AutoIt. I hope you feel good about yourself.

*slaps t0ddie again

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

StringRegExp, InetGet, For...Next

Don't you fell just a little bit embarrassed even for asking?

*slaps t0ddie

Thankyou for contributing to the overall bad perspective of AutoIt. I hope you feel good about yourself.

*slaps t0ddie again

i feel great.

ever think its for something useful?

perhaps he doesnt want to waste time emailing all his friends.

the site does not have a group email function.

i dont see what harm it can do....

spam is not a problem if its going to be used for that.

just mark the email as spam.. wow.. so hard.

thanks to you and people like you for your non-witty comments and lack of help.

at least im trying to be nice. you? perhaps someone pissed on your cheerios.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

i feel great.

i dont see what harm it can do....

spam is not a problem if its going to be used for that.

just mark the email as spam.. wow.. so hard.

thanks to you and people like you for your non-witty comments and lack of help.

at least im trying to be nice. you? perhaps someone pissed on your cheerios.

Think things through before you post. If he just wanted to email all his friends why would he need to sort through data in this website? A far more efficiant method would be simple to enter each email adress or whatever and enter the information. And I don't think you realize what kind of scrutiny AutoIt is constantly under, which is inexcusible considering that you've been here long enough to remember what happened before.

Edit: And, if you knew anything at all about me you would have known that pretty much all my work goes to helping those who don't know as much as I do or need a helping hand.

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

thats cool. we just disagree.

i realize you most likely do help alot.. but when you choose not to help, you should not scrutinize the member asking for help.

i wont argue with you about this... i have enough people here that like to argue with me.. and at the same time theres far too many people here that when they decide not to help.. they say something negative.

anyways.. its nothing personal. i just hate when i see posts that are only aimed at ridiculing the thread starter... or the people helping him

about the scrutiny autoit is under..

im fully aware of it, and regardless if your script is merely sleep(100) or some mass email program... we all know its the fault of the lazy anti-virus companies why scripts are flagged.

name me one coding language a virus has NOT been written in?

Edited by t0ddie

Agreed, and I understand you. Just saying I love AutoIt and I think my world would come to an end it it got canned. Therefore I don't like people who endanger it. =]

same here.

i dont think jon would ever can it due to certain antivirus companies giving it a bad name.

besides, its opensource. i think autoit is here for good.

only thing that would endanger it is if it was SOLEY used as a virus scripting language.

Edited by t0ddie

same here.

i dont think jon would ever can it due to certain antivirus companies giving it a bad name.

besides, its opensource. i think autoit is here for good.

only thing that would endanger it is if it was SOLEY used as a virus scripting language.

you'd be suprised...

Thanks toddie and uten (tite??).. i am not spamming here... friendster doesn't have a send to all comment button..

what if i want to send it to 3 or say 5 or all.. and i am not talking about email.. its a webform.

Do Not Steal The Government Hates CompetitionO2JAM AutoPlayBot [|||||.............] 10%Friendster Commenter [..................] 0%Auto Message Download Percentage [|||||||||||||||||] 100%

Thanks toddie and uten (tite??).. i am not spamming here... friendster doesn't have a send to all comment button..

what if i want to send it to 3 or say 5 or all.. and i am not talking about email.. its a webform.

i noticed that at the site... as i actually visited the links and looked at it.

i called it. Edited by t0ddie