Pixel search

d0n

I am wondering how to do this

i want to use pixel search a window that is not active, but i don't want to use absolute screen cords either

is there anyway to search pixel given the title of the window or something??

Thanks

From what you are asking, it does involve the window being active. Think about it. If the window isn't maximized, then the pixle locations would change when you move the window. Also it may change when you change the size of the window.

The best way to solve this problem is to access the control you want to interact with. If you are dealing with a game that has it's own screens, then you may need to try something else. Unless we have more information on what you are attempting, I'm left to guess on what you want to do.

it doesn't need to be active cuz i have it in the background, if i use absolute screen then i can't cover it with my other programs. But if there is one where u can do it relative to the client window i can have it in the background and have it covered with other windows.

is there anyway to search pixel given the title of the window or something??

No.

Pixel search seraches for pixels that exist... if the window isn't open they dont exist...

There may be some cleaver udf out there that has some way of virtually redering the window and peeking at the pixels but PixelSearch does not do this.