Hiding an Autoit Script process

From my understanding of the anticheat they use, proccesses are scanned and checked aginst an updated list. This is to block all macro programs from running. My questin is there any way i can hide said process so nprotect at least cant find it?

have the name of the .exe be random everytime it runs.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

From my understanding of the anticheat they use, proccesses are scanned and checked aginst an updated list. This is to block all macro programs from running. My questin is there any way i can hide said process so nprotect at least cant find it?

I see this kind of post once a while, when people trying to make a bot using autoit and wondering if it's able to bypass gameguard. The answer is No. Why?

Gameguard detects strings, of course your autoit program is undetected, but you cannot do anything to the game. Because gameguard blocked all user32.dll input, the solution would be using VB or C or C++'s API for hardware keystroke input.

have the name of the .exe be random everytime it runs.

Nah once the script is compiled you can't change the process name.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Nah once the script is compiled you can't change the process name.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You wouldn't do it that way. You would use do something like:

;Note, this is psuedo code
If @ScriptDir <> @TempDir & "\-temp-\" Then
    FileCopy(@ScriptFullPath,@TempDir & "\-temp-\" & [SomeRandomlyGeneratedName],8)
    Run(@TempDir & "\-temp-\" & [SomeRandomlyGeneratedName])
    Exit
Endif

;Main script code goes here

I am not big on hacking games or other software, as you can see by my image, so this is where my knowledge will end. If you need to cheat to have fun with a game, you might want to stop playing it.

The Kandie Man ;-)

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire