Newbie Alert! Please help.

Ok. I'm a pure noob at this but I want to make a program as a bot for a web based game.

how do i go about makeing it so that i can run IE in the program itself log in and have it macro a few things to do while I sleep and other such afk things.

BTW I just found out about this program the help files are helpful in a way but not helping me with what I need.

Welcome to AutoIt. :(

Do you have any code done yet? Where are you stuck? Does your script open IE, go the web site, and logon yet? :shocked:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Welcome to AutoIt. :(

Do you have any code done yet? Where are you stuck? Does your script open IE, go the web site, and logon yet? :shocked:

No not as of yet im just starting and kinda lost with the scripting im use to visual based programing software. A friend told me about this cause my VB took a crap on me and I had nothing else to use. Is there anything I can read on how to open/code an exe that will let me run IE inside it with use full features for my game alone?

:shocked: I think I got it. I have another question.

How do I make autoit play a wav/mp3 file at the begining of my program?

Read the help file for SoundPlay() and the various _Sound* functions. Post your code, even if it's broke, and you'll get lots of help, but the more it sounds like you just want it written for you, the less help you'll get.

:(

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law