PC Remote Control via browser

antiufo

Update: >> NEW VERSION HERE <<

New! Version 2

Here is my remote computer control via browser.

You must to upload the files in the zip files into a free web hosting server supporting PHP in a folder called "/remote", adjust the settings in the script (server name, password...) and run the script (and add it to HKLM Run key to start it on every boot)

Then go to username.webhostingserver.domain/remote and insert the password (it's transmitted in a safe way).

Now you can move, copy, upload... files using a web GUI, see, kill or start processes, shut the computer down, restart it, execute AutoIt3 code and receive in "realtime" screenshots of the computer, you can also clic on the screenshot and make the server simulate a click in that area.

It automatically logoffs after 10 minutes of inactivity, and when you ask to login, the servers returns a random number. The password is put togheter the number and the MD5 hash is calculated, by the server and by the javascript code on the page and this hash is sent. The server starts to listen the requests if the hashes are equal, so the password can't be seen.

The server uses very few system resources, because it just continually request the web server if there are new messages from the client:

CLIENT <-> WEBSERVER <-> SERVER

(browser of the local computer) (the web host you chose) (the computer controlled remotely)

Download - english:

Client (put on webserver) eng

Server (put on your computer) eng

More information

Download - italiano:

Client (metti sul webserver) ita

Server(metti sul tuo computer) ita

Altre informazioni

UPDATE: Now available also in English

UPDATE: Added Command Prompt

UPDATE: Added Chat

UPDATE: Added file transfer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

//Sorry, it is in italian, maybe I will translate it to english!

UPDATE: Now available also in English

Thanks to CyberZeroCool for the initial idea! (topic 20094)

Edited by antiufo

I traslate the html file :D

sorry for my bad english.

@antiufo:

Spero di non aver creato problemi, se è cosi dimmelo subito cosi cancello il file con le pagine tradotte :)

pagineTradotte.rar

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

Ok, now i'm at home. I uploaded everything onto my webserver and started the configured client, but i get an "acces_denied" error. The password and the url is checked and everything is correct.

//Edit: ah, now it works. Forgotten to set permissions on the server

Edited by Sn0opy

I recieve an error after trying to login

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@xxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Any idea to fix it?

Edited by Sn0opy

The server supports PHP, mySQL, FTP etc. that's no problem^^

So I tried to login, the site refreshes hundred times or so and after i aborted it I got the error

lolz, i hate my english, it's so german-like xD

Great look but I am having problems, I have done port forwarding but I still get these issues. Let me know if you know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

With IE it just says waiting for hash and keeps refreshing. The con file is not there, I even placed an empty one there and nothing.

With Firefox 2 I get this

Error in the page: frameParent.idCommunicationsInfo has no propertioes at line 86

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Now it is available in english too.

@Cyber

Grazie per la traduzione, ho modificato qualcosa e tradotto page.js e il server

Prego figurati :)

scusa l'inglese maccheronico :D

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

Great look but I am having problems, I have done port forwarding but I still get these issues. Let me know if you know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

With IE it just says waiting for hash and keeps refreshing. The con file is not there, I even placed an empty one there and nothing.

With Firefox 2 I get this

Yes, There may be some errors in Firefox, I developed it for Internet Explorer. Anyway you can always start Internet Explorer also in a computer with Firefox as default browser (WIN+R, iexplore, ENTER)

Sorry, the clients contained an error, now it is fixed.

You don't need to redownload the client, just replace the content of "sendtoclient.php" with this:

<?php
if ($_REQUEST["servertoclient"]!=""){
$servertoclient = $_REQUEST["servertoclient"];
$fp = fopen("servertoclient.con", "w");
fwrite($fp, $servertoclient);
fclose($fp);
};
?>

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this still doesnt work, with firefox I still get a error at 86 about the frame and with IE it just doesnt do anything.

IE gives me this from the status of the site:

Error in the page: 'comToServer.document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object at line 42

Edited by CyberZeroCool

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I am getting these errors at the top of the screen when I access the page:

Warning: fopen(servertoclient.con) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.hortense/username/domain/remote/com_servertoclient.php on line 9

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/.hortense/username/domain/remote/com_servertoclient.php on line 10

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/.hortense/username/domain/remote/com_servertoclient.php on line 11

written by antiufo@gmail.com

Is there somewhere in the php files I am supposed to edit? I looked through them and did not see anywhere to set any usernames/passwords or anything like that.