Need help on getpixel commands

Hi im on making a gaming bot but i dont understand the $coord funtion yet... i see the RBG got 2 numbers but in some examples got 3 so im really confused. What im trying to do is a dropdown menu with monsters names and when u select it the program send the character go to the monster zone (dont know if the program can search specific cordinates because the game tells you the coordinates you are standing) and attack the selected monster. Can someone help me with the pixel problem? Thanks in advance.

to be exact $coord is a variable... (athough in the help file it does contain the return value from the PixelSearch function which maybe you're using). It would be helpfull if you posted what you have so far and maybe where exactly your having problems... other than that maybe you just need general help with understanding how a certian function works?

Hi im on making a gaming bot but i dont understand the $coord funtion yet... i see the RBG got 2 numbers but in some examples got 3 so im really confused. What im trying to do is a dropdown menu with monsters names and when u select it the program send the character go to the monster zone (dont know if the program can search specific cordinates because the game tells you the coordinates you are standing) and attack the selected monster. Can someone help me with the pixel problem? Thanks in advance.

Huh?

Please post some code with an example of "...the RBG got 2 numbers but in some examples got 3...". Where did you get that? What "$coord funtion" are you talking about?

:shocked:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

In fact i start to making its just that i see the pixelsearch diferent that my getpixel.exe. Now im having another problem, i got a small portion so far:

Run ("C:\Program Files\Scions of Fate\Launcher.exe")
WinWaitActive ("Scions_of_Fate_File_Update")
Sleep (3000)
MouseMove(676, 308, 0)
MouseClick ("Left")

This will wait and press start itself now im making to choose the server and the character and wait until go in game (wonder if i can add 2 text box so it write the username and password)

If anyone had spare time to help me writing it can add me to my msn. Any help is really apreciatted.

Edited by Ryoto

... (wonder if i can add 2 text box so it write the username and password)

Check the help file for InputBox().

Cheers!

:shocked:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law