Scite file for forum colours

Jon

• Administrators

For those interested, here is a user set of colours to make scite look like the autoit tags on the forum. I find the default scite scheme a bit strong :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/...User.properties

Just pop it in your profile directory.

C:\Documents and Settings\MyUserName\SciTEUser.properties

• Moderators

I personally like SciTE's colors much better than the forum colors.

On a different note, I noticed your Geshi "autoit.php" file is outdated. If you give me what you currently have I'll update it with the latest defs from SciTE. I was also able to add object oriented support to mine as well (see my snippet database).

• Administrators

I personally like SciTE's colors much better than the forum colors.

Really? It makes my eyes bleed - all those reds and pinks. I tried to use the MS Dev style colours for myself.

For those interested, here is a user set of colours to make scite look like the autoit tags on the forum. I find the default scite scheme a bit strong :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/...User.properties

Just pop it in your profile directory.

C:\Documents and Settings\MyUserName\SciTEUser.properties

Nice. Much better on my tired old eyes.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

• Developers

Will see if it can be made a selection in SciTEConfig where you have the choice between different "Standard" color schemes ... :)

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Administrators

Will see if it can be made a selection in SciTEConfig where you have the choise between different "Standard" color schema's ... :)

That would be cool. Then us "norms" could have a nice format while you freaks play with your pinks and uber-bold-italicz :D

• Administrators

That would be cool. Then us "norms" could have a nice format while you freaks play with your pinks and uber-bold-italicz :)

In fact, how about we get all/some of the devs to do their own user file and then you can have a selection of themes "Jon-Normal", "JdeB-BOLD", "Valik-Dark" :D

• Developers

In fact, how about we get all/some of the devs to do their own user file and then you can have a selection of themes "Jon-Normal", "JdeB-BOLD", "Valik-Dark" :D

I did propose this to the forum users before to sent me their color proposals and got a whole ZERO responses so thats why this option never made it.

Shouldn't be to hard to add this ... will see ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Administrators

I did propose this to the forum users before to sent me their color proposals and got a whole ZERO responses so thats why this option never made it.

Lazy lazy forum :D

Black and white wil be just fine. :D

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Developers

give this version of SciTEConfig a try .. just download and unzip to the SciTE program directory.

When the ColorSetting tab is selected, a button will appear called "New Scheme".

When you click the button you have to options to Select [NoChange] or select anf of the included *.SciTEConfig files.

The last modified user changes are saved to [Last_User_setting].SciTEConfig and will be shown as option as well when it exists.

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Personally, I prefer the Scite theme to this one :)

There is no SciTE Theme :D

It is my theme that I build overtime since nobody submitted any other one to me before .

Now we have to option to add a number of theme's that people like, so lets see how many are submitted .........

:D

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

There is no SciTE Theme :)

It is my theme that I build overtime since nobody submitted any other one to me before .

Now we have to option to add a number of theme's that people like, so lets see how many are submitted .........

:D

Is it? I really like it :D

• 1 month later...

Here are mine, you'll have to piece things together a bit as you'll see. Much like Jon, my colors resemble Visual Studio:

# White space
 style.au3.0=fore:#000000
 # Comment line
 style.au3.1=$(custom.style.comment)
 # Comment block
 style.au3.2=$(custom.style.comment)
 # Number
 style.au3.3=$(custom.style.number)
 # Function
 style.au3.4=fore:#000090
 # Keyword
 style.au3.5=$(custom.style.keyword)
 # Macro
 style.au3.6=fore:#808000
 # String
 style.au3.7=$(custom.style.string)
 # Operator
 style.au3.8=$(custom.style.operator)
 # Variable
 style.au3.9=$(custom.style.variable)
 # Send keys in string
 style.au3.10=fore:#808080
 # Pre-Processor
 style.au3.11=$(custom.style.preprocessor)
 # Special
 style.au3.12=fore:#DC143C
 # COM Objects
 style.au3.14=fore:#993399
 #Standard UDF's
 style.au3.15=fore:#0080FF,italics,bold

And here are the styles used by name above:

# Styles
 custom.style.string=fore:#FF0000
 custom.style.number=fore:#0000FF
 custom.style.comment=fore:#008000,italics
 custom.style.keyword=fore:#0000FF
 custom.style.operator=fore:#FF8000
 custom.style.preprocessor=fore:#808000
 custom.style.variable=fore:#5A5A5A

For those of you who don't like the forum's colors and use Firefox, remember, you can just override them with userContent.css. Once upon a time, I used this (before Jon upgraded the forum in my absence):

@-moz-document domain(www.autoitscript.com)
 {
     .geshimain { border-style: solid !important; background-color: #B5B3B3 !important; }   /* Parent element */
     .autoit .re0 { color: #5A5A5A !important } /* Variables */
     .autoit .kw1 { color: #0000FF !important; }    /* Keywords */
     .autoit .kw2 { color: #808000 !important; }    /* Macros */
     .autoit .kw3 { color: #000090 !important; }    /* Functions */
     .autoit .kw4 { color: #000000 !important; }    /* Datatypes */ /* Is this used? */
     .autoit .co0, .autoit .co1, .autoit .co2, .autoit .coMULTI { color:#008000 !important;  font-style: italic !important; }   /* Comments */
     .autoit .br0 { color: #FF8000 !important; }    /* Brackets */
     .autoit .st0 { color: #FF0000 !important; }    /* Strings */
     .autoit .nu0 { color: #0000FF !important; }    /* Numbers */
     .autoit    { background-color: #B5B3B3 !important; }   /* Background */
 }

That used to make the forum colors for the autoit tag look like my SciTE colors. It may still work. You'll probably have to change the background colors, though. Those are set up to work with the dark theme so will likely clash with the other themes.