Manipulate Counter-Strike 1.6 Console?

I implement anti-cheat programm with AutoIt script for Counter-Strike 1.6 Server. I already made good server-client programm, but it is done very roughly by writing and ready files... I need somehow to manipulate game memory to get away from files. I don't have such experience, that's why I write this post.

Anyone ever played Counter-Strike v1.6? I need a function to manipulate game's console to implement Anti-Cheat protection for my server. Is there any way to write directly to game console?

P.S.: This help is not only for me - for hundred people playing every day on my server and complaining about stupid cheaters. I can credit every one who can help me in my anti-cheat programm...

Brgrds, Day.

I implement anti-cheat programm with AutoIt script for Counter-Strike 1.6 Server. I already made good server-client programm, but it is done very roughly by writing and ready files... I need somehow to manipulate game memory to get away from files. I don't have such experience, that's why I write this post.

Anyone ever played Counter-Strike v1.6? I need a function to manipulate game's console to implement Anti-Cheat protection for my server. Is there any way to write directly to game console?

P.S.: This help is not only for me - for hundred people playing every day on my server and complaining about stupid cheaters. I can credit every one who can help me in my anti-cheat programm...

Brgrds, Day.

Well I don't know what you need and I have no experience with this. But maybe you can run this before you run the game?

If ProcessExists("Game cheat program")=1 Then

ProcessKill()

That's the only way I can think of to Anti-Cheat

Can't you just use VAC ???

No offense, but VAC happens to be one of this biggest anti-cheat program jokes. When it comes to CS anyways.

I mean sure it protects against some hacks, but there's boat loads that work out there. MPCforums.com enough said.

Have you looked at Admin mod and Metamod since it's required for Admin mod? If you can write a script in Admin mod, you might be able to send commands in raw through Admin mod script you made. I'd like to help you with the Admin mod script, but it's been such a long time since I owned a CS server. Now if your looking for a CS:S clan or help let me know ; )

Also, I have a few doubts about you writing console through game memory. If you got a hook made (.dll with inject routine), that VAC 2 wouldn't detect, then it would be easy.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Another choice is to run a 3rd party remote control program, like JarCon. Then code a script up to run JarCon, then minimize JarCon and hide it. Then you could control send commands in raw through JarCon to the Console. I'd talk to a forum or someone that has experience with Remote control programs. See if you can get a .dll from one of the remote control program for Counter-Strike and a .dll structure so you could just call it through Autoit. Then you could pass the commands you want to the .dll and it would send them to the game console.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delayed reply... I had vacancies

No offense, but VAC happens to be one of this biggest anti-cheat program jokes. When it comes to CS anyways.

I mean sure it protects against some hacks, but there's boat loads that work out there. MPCforums.com enough said.

Have you looked at Admin mod and Metamod since it's required for Admin mod? If you can write a script in Admin mod, you might be able to send commands in raw through Admin mod script you made. I'd like to help you with the Admin mod script, but it's been such a long time since I owned a CS server. Now if your looking for a CS:S clan or help let me know ; )

Also, I have a few doubts about you writing console through game memory. If you got a hook made (.dll with inject routine), that VAC 2 wouldn't detect, then it would be easy.

Metamod works only with server. I need something to work with client. Some time ago there was CL_METAMOD wich has been working as a hook with client. But I can't find it anywhere.

Another choice is to run a 3rd party remote control program, like JarCon. Then code a script up to run JarCon, then minimize JarCon and hide it. Then you could control send commands in raw through JarCon to the Console. I'd talk to a forum or someone that has experience with Remote control programs. See if you can get a .dll from one of the remote control program for Counter-Strike and a .dll structure so you could just call it through Autoit. Then you could pass the commands you want to the .dll and it would send them to the game console.

This program seems to work with server too... as HLSW do...

I need something else :)

Edited by qwer85

VAC recognizes cl_metamod right away..

Side edit:

If your still looking to do something, take a look at this forum.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Edited by Sardith

I may be wrong, but writing a program that writes directly on CS console means that this program has to run on each player's computer. What make you think that these players will actually run this program and how are you going to check if it is running on client PCs before allowing them connect to your server?

I may be wrong, but writing a program that writes directly on CS console means that this program has to run on each player's computer. What make you think that these players will actually run this program and how are you going to check if it is running on client PCs before allowing them connect to your server?

I'm using AutoIt Smith's TCP Client-Server (BIG thanks for his work) and Amxmodx to check if a client using my programm...

?????????????????????

Does anybody knows how to search data in process memory like ArtMoney, but using AutoIt functions?

?????????????????????

Edited by qwer85