HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!

I made a GUI (DUH!)

And it requires users to find to programs, how do i do this?

the gui shows the adress bar with browe button next to it (2 of them)

-also how do i resrict it to only open that type of exe?

-program is desgined to open Silkroad.exe and nubot.exe

So for exentsion it is Silkroad.exe

ty

Oh i havent started the codeing

and i am new to GUI's so how can i keep it from closing?

Edited by Spyder25000

It is helpful if you post your full code, so that we can address at minimum the GUI closing problem.

For the browse button:

This may/may not work. I just don't know if FileOpenDialouge can do what I suggested it to.

FileOpenDialog ("Open...", @ProgramFilesDir, "Compatible Files (Silkroad.exe;nubot.exe))", 3)
oÝ÷ Ø    ÝÊjznµ«.¬µçgjg«­¢+Ù¥±=Á¹¥±½ ÅÕ½Ðí=Á¸¸¸¸ÅÕ½Ðì°Aɽɵ¥±Í¥È°ÅÕ½Ðí
½µÁÑ¥±¥±Ì ¨¹á¤ÅÕ½Ðì°Ì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥±­É½¹áÅÕ½Ðì¤

Hope it helps :)

Okay i want a label to show it is that path and i want it to be a var so i can make new button that starts it

Now i want to add a file to this it is a cracked client for the game how do i add it and make it copy over it

Edited by Spyder25000

okay now how do i make a lable to display this info? in a lable so if i selcet this C:\Blah\blahalbalha\silkroad.exe it will show it and then i will make it write this info into a .ini file

Now i want to add a file to this it is a cracked client for the game how do i add it and make it copy over it

Please, do some research in the help file, I am sure you will find what you need. I hate these kind of people just come to forum and expect people to help them without doing anything themselves.

If you read help file carefully, there is a return value of the fileopen dialog, for copying file use FileInstall.

Again...

Please read help file before you post.

Please, do some research in the help file, I am sure you will find what you need. I hate these kind of people just come to forum and expect people to help them without doing anything themselves.

If you read help file carefully, there is a return value of the fileopen dialog, for copying file use FileInstall.

Again...

fileopen? i said FileOpenDialog and WTF is return vaule?

Again...

fileopen? i said FileOpenDialog and WTF is return vaule?

Are you stupid? What makes the difference between those(Read Bolded text). If you are not blind, you can see

Return Value

Success: Returns the full path of the file(s) chosen. Results for multiple selections are "Directory|file1|file2|..."

Failure: Sets @error to 1.

Your choice of terms do not deserved to be helped. Can someone post code?

Where do you think this is? Some kind of place where people work for you and give you codes? You are worse than any other beggers. You've done nothing so far.

Don't even bother to be helped.

How do i use return vaule?

Now I can help you since you asked in a politely way.

Put like a variable before FileopenDialog

Example:

$Dir=FileOpenDialog()

Msgbox(0,"",$Dir)

After a performance, a string will be assign to that varible as return value.