What's up with SciTE?

From a PM sent to Jon:

I just downloaded the 4/23/2007 SciTE4AutoIt3.exe installer so that I could get the newest updates. After the installation (which had no problems), I opened up SciTE and it seemed to not show any colors for the .au3 files I was viewing. So, I look up at the top of the screen, and instead of it saying '[file] - SciTE4AutoIt3', it just says SciTE! I tried downloading each individual property file, but still nothing worked. SciTEConfig has a 'Substring used with non-array variable' error, so I can't even change that! I want the old SciTE4AutoIt3 back!! :)

Anyone else having this problem? Edited by sandman

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

SciTE individually or the whole AutoIT installation?

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Oh, wait.. I just fully reinstalled AutoIt and it works fine now. But if you download SciTE individually, it doesn't work.. :)

• Developers

Jon forwarded the post to me since this is my baby :)

PMed you back..

Just check your SciTEUSer.properties file for strange setting or just clean it out ....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)