Question about changing a desktop wallpaper

I have this:

DllCall('User32.dll', 'int', 'SystemParametersInfo', 'int', 20, 'int', 0, 'string', @WindowsDir & '\xwall.bmp', 'int', 0)

What I want to know is what the numbers do.

More specifically I want to know how I would change 'WallpaperStyle' and 'TileWallpaper' (both these have values in the regedit file...).

Anybody have any ideas?

EDIT: I want to change the 'WallpaperStyle' and 'TileWallpaper' when I call the Dll, I already know that I could to regwrite to change the value.

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

ezzetabi and others have posted complete UDFs on this subject. I'm sure a search will bring your answers. :)

I've tried searching but I didn't find any results. I only found people using this dll the way I posted it it with to explanation to why they use the numbers they do. I'll search some more though... maybe I missed a topic somewhere
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

ezzetabi and others have posted complete UDFs on this subject. I'm sure a search will bring your answers. :)

Alright I searched for "wallpaper" specific to "ezzetabi" and managed to find the answer, thanks for the suggestion!

This is where I found for anyone who wants to look later.

Edited by Piano_Man