dualboxing

hi , i am a real idiont when it comes to codes, actually i cant do , i did try but i cant so i need some help

what i am trying to do here is .

i am dual boxing in WoW and i got 2 windows on one computer, one window active and one inactive.

when i press 1(could be a fire ball from a mage) in the active window, i want that key strike to be send to the inactive window

and the mage in that window will now fire his fire ball because the key 1 is set to do that,

you could say that i want the function you get when you use 2 computers and a kvm switch, just between 2 windows on one computer.

it would be nice if all the information i use (mouse and keuboard ) could be sendt to the inactive window while i play .

Now i dont now anything about codes and the like, so i need it simple , the best would be something like .

here is alink click it install it , run it and it works :-P

thank you all for helping

hi , i am a real idiont when it comes to codes, actually i cant do , i did try but i cant so i need some help

i am dual boxing in WoW and i got 2 windows on one computer, one window active and one inactive.

when i press 1(could be a fire ball from a mage) in the active window, i want that key strike to be send to the inactive window

and the mage in that window will now fire his fire ball because the key 1 is set to do that,

you could say that i want the function you get when you use 2 computers and a kvm switch, just between 2 windows on one computer.

it would be nice if all the information i use (mouse and keuboard ) could be sendt to the inactive window while i play .

Now i dont now anything about codes and the like, so i need it simple , the best would be something like .

Didn't quite get you. But I will give you some ideas regard to your post.

Make a loop, check

IsPressed("LeftMouseButton In hex")

Get MousePos()

If= Then ControlSend or use the minmize click UDF from example script.

So you want to Press 1 and have it work on both windows is what you're saying?

Look at HotKeySet Send and WinActivate For a few of the important functions

• 2 months later...

heheh this is the exact reason im learning how to deal with socket connections :P though i luckily have multiple pc's to tinker with - dunno if you are still working on this project but i figured using something like _IsPressed and binding a special key easy to hit like alt would be the way to go.. therefore while alt is pressed any 1-0 kiey you hit will be sent to the other console thus fully able to control the second console without necessarily executing the 1 key on both clients at the same time :)

Don't let that status fool you, I am no advanced memeber!