Ipv6

Hi, since soon i got ipv6 support of my ISP.

How does TCP now works, and @ipaddress1 ?

Sorry but I don't understand what you are asking for , maybe other people won't either.

Can you explain a bit more about what you want to do?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Hi, since soon i got ipv6 support of my ISP.

How does TCP now works, and @ipaddress1 ?

If you need info on IPv6 in general, look at the Wiki on it.

If you mean inside AutoIt, I think you'll have to take it up in the Developer's forum, as the currently public functions in AutoIt only do IPv4. Plans for IPv6 in AutoIt have not been discussed out here in the light of day...

...implying the developers are mushroom-like creatures working in dark hidden locations. :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

From the wiki:

Most transport- and application-layer protocols need little or no change to work over IPv6; exceptions are applications protocols that embed network-layer addresses (such as FTP or NTPv3).

So your answer is to not worry. TCP will remain the same, from what I can gather from the article.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]