Making Bots for Games

I am more than willing to figure out how to do this on my own, but the question that I have is, is it possible with only AutoIt?

AutoIt is a language that gives commands to Windows. So, once you get online, can you still use it to automate keystrokes and mouse movement?

For example, I tried to make a script to log in a character in Flyff. It worked fine up until I connected to Flyff's server.

Here's the script (maybe it's a problem on my end):

Run("C:\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff\Flyff.exe")

Sleep(5000)

MouseClick("left",438,570)

Sleep(20000)

MouseClick("left",540,330)

Sleep(2000)

Send("password")

MouseClick("left",519,396)

Sleep(2000)

MouseClick("left",554,489)

Sleep(5000)

MouseClick("left",524,394)

Sleep(1000)

MouseClick("left",634,531)

Sleep(20000)

MouseClick("left",653,517)

I apologize.

What happens is this. When line 10 is executed, the cursor does not move. I have tried running this code without line one, so the game doesn't start up, and the code runs fine. The cursor moves and clicks to the points that I told it to.

Yes.

I believe this is because I am connecting to the server, and the commands are no longer controlled by Windows GUI, but by Flyff's servers.

The only reason I wonder is that I have heard of Flyff bots and such being made before. My goal seems a lot simpler, so shouldn't I be able to get it to work?

Yes.

I believe this is because I am connecting to the server, and the commands are no longer controlled by Windows GUI, but by Flyff's servers.

The only reason I wonder is that I have heard of Flyff bots and such being made before. My goal seems a lot simpler, so shouldn't I be able to get it to work?

You are having the wrong concept here.

Quote myself:

I see this kind of post once a while, when people trying to make a bot using autoit and wondering if it's able to bypass gameguard. The answer is No. Why?

Gameguard detects strings, of course your autoit program is undetected, but you cannot do anything to the game. Because gameguard blocked all user32.dll input, the solution would be using VB or C or C++'s API for hardware keystroke input.

• 2 months later...

:whistle: hello. i need a bot or a hack that help me lvl up or get penya or items so if u have 1 send it to me plz. rod_diaz4@hotmail.com

i have the flyff augmentation but i dont know how to use it what i need or what i need to do do i need the bypass? if you have it too can u send it plz? rod_diaz4@hotmail.com

thank you. :lmao:

:whistle: hello. i need a bot or a hack that help me lvl up or get penya or items so if u have 1 send it to me plz. rod_diaz4@hotmail.com

i have the flyff augmentation but i dont know how to use it what i need or what i need to do do i need the bypass? if you have it too can u send it plz? rod_diaz4@hotmail.com

thank you. :lmao:

Rodgamer, begging is the best way to get things on a scripting site. It's always a good idea to not punctuate, or capitalize. Coders love it. You also need to put in more emoticons and more hyperlinks to your email so we know who is talking.

Its also a great idea to hijack other peoples 2 month old threads. This has been one hell of a day. Somebody get Manadar in here STAT!

Edited by ksmith247

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]

hello. i need a bot or a hack that help me lvl up or get penya or items so if u have 1 send it to me plz. rod_diaz4@hotmail.com

thank you.

hello. i need a bot or a hack that help me lvl up or get penya or items so if u have 1 send it to me plz. rod_diaz4@hotmail.com

thank you.

• 1 month later...

HEY this is a thread(did i spell it right?) that will do bots not beg for bots.

[CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER]Like The Creator Of The Flyff Resource Manager Says"An Eye For An Eye As Soon The Whole World Will Be Blind"[/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][center][/center]

HEY this is a thread(did i spell it right?) that will do bots not beg for bots.

yeh i agree.. if ya want a bot . ask politely . and if you dont get a reply try again in a few months or somet. i play archlord and tbh its cra* for lvling up. but if ya keep begging/bugging pple to make a bot or send u a bot there jus gonna get annoed and really pi**ed off

Budweiser + room = warm beerwarm beer + fridge = too long!warm beer + CO2 fire extinguisher = Perfect![quote]Protect the easly offended ... BAN EVERYTHING[/quote]^^ hmm works for me :D