Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool Version 1.1.3.52

SleepyXtreme

Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool Version 1.1.3.126

Description: Instantaneously hide all/one of the open windows with a keypress. With another keypress you can bring them all back.

Features:

Hides ALL open windows, even most video games

Start on startup

Change keybinds

*Updated* Stealth mode - Turns the tray icon off but still runs in background when key is pressed.

Enabling Volume Disabling - When the keybind that hides all of the windows is pressed, the sound is muted. (I mostly use this if I'm watching a video). When the windows come back the sound is put back.

*New* Option for Mouse-type Keybind with mouse position - When turned on, move mouse to top left to hide windows. Move mouse to bottom right to unhide.

*New* Option for Mouse-type Keybind with mouse clicks - Press Mouse1 and Mouse2 to activate hiding. Press in scroll wheel to deactivate.

*New* Screensaver option - Enables a screensaver when the key is pressed

*New* Option to hide all windows that are opened after keybind is pressed

*New* Stores settings for future use

*New* Disable Music Only - Disables music only when the keybind is pressed

*New* Option to Hide/Show Tray Icons

Known Bugs:

None!

Bugs Fixed:

Fixed typo in processbar

Fixed not working with multiple windows that have the same title

Fixed when hiding games such as GunBounds or CounterStrike or whatever, sometimes you have to press the keybind again or until they are hidden (usually two more presses works).

Fixed Inability to exit after settings were opened

Fixed Keep Windows Hidden not turning off

Fixed ComboBox height problems in Win2k

To do List:

Exceptions

Multiple desktops option as opposed to hide/unhide method for privacy

Updates From Previous Versions:

Mouse-type Keybind with mouse clicks - Press Mouse1 and Mouse2 to activate hiding.

Screensaver option - Enables a screensaver when the key is pressed

Option to hide all windows that are opened after keybind is pressed

Stores settings for future use

Disable Music Only - Disables music only when the keybind is pressed

Option for Mouse-type Keybind with mouse position - When turned on, move mouse to top left to hide windows. Move mouse to bottom right to unhide.

Option for Mouse-type Keybind with mouse clicks - Press Mouse1 and Mouse2 to activate hiding. Press in scroll wheel to deactivate.

Credits: SleepyXtreme(Andrew) with some help from smstroble. Also, I used tuape's SysTray_UDF

If anyone has any suggestions for new features let me know because i'm an amatuer and this is my baby, I made it from scratch and i want it to grow and maybe someday distribute it to high school kids or whatever lol.

Let me know what you think!

Note: I suck at making GUIs

Edited by SleepyXtreme

Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool Version 1.1.3.52

Description: Instantaneously hide all/one of the open windows with a keypress. With another keypress you can bring them all back.

Features:

Hides ALL open windows, even most video games

Start on startup

Change keybinds

Stealth mode - Turns the tray icon off but still runs in background when key is pressed.

Enabling Volume Disabling - When the keybind that hides all of the windows is pressed, the sound is muted. (I mostly use this if I'm watching a video). When the windows come back the sound is put back.

Mouse-type Keybind with mouse clicks - Press Mouse1 and Mouse2 to activate hiding.

Known Bugs:

None!

Bugs Fixed:

Fixed typo in processbar

Fixed not working with multiple windows that have the same title

Fixed when hiding games such as GunBounds or CounterStrike or whatever, sometimes you have to press the keybind again or until they are hidden (usually two more presses works).

Fixed Inability to exit after settings were opened

To do List:

Exceptions

Hide System tray Icons

Set up Mouse movement to hide windows ie Top Left Corner would hide all the windows

Updates From Previous Versions:

Credits: SleepyXtreme(Andrew) with some help from smstroble

If anyone has any suggestions for new features let me know because i'm an amatuer and this is my baby, I made it from scratch and i want it to grow and maybe someday distribute it to high school kids or whatever lol.

Let me know what you think!

Note: I suck at making GUIs

Good job on updating this.

Though I suggest you posting source.

Therefore everyone know it's safe and we can help you improve if needed.

Well my code is quite a jumble and it's virtually unreadable cause nothing is labeled lol.

I just realized that the "Keep Windows Hidden" doesn't turn off lol, DON'T TURN THIS ON. I have a fixed version i'm uploading now.

FIXED.

Edited by SleepyXtreme

Well my code is quite a jumble and it's virtually unreadable cause nothing is labeled lol.

I just realized that the "Keep Windows Hidden" doesn't unwork lol, DON'T TURN THIS ON. I have a fixed version i'm uploading now.

Just wondering, if you want to share your screensaver part, seems very useful to me at some point. Is it a GUI?

Just wondering, if you want to share your screensaver part, seems very useful to me at some point. Is it a GUI?

This is why I don't post my code :). And no, it's not a GUI. I'm not going to tell you but it is not difficult to figure out. Google screensavers and see what happens.

I'd really like to see the source to this. :)

Edit: How bout the option to mute a specific hidden window when it gets hidden? This would be really helpful :D

(Also, if you figure out how to do this, please share the source because I've been trying to figure it out for a while but I can't seem to figure it out)

Edit2: All you have to do is run the location of the screensaver in your system or system32 folder to get the screensaver to activate.

Edit3:

$link = @TempDir & "\zsdft.lnk"
FileCreateShortcut("C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssstars.scr",$link)
Run(@ComSpec & " /c Start " & $link,"", @SW_HIDE)
Edited by darkshadow791

Because if you have an option to mute your computer when you hide everything, why not a way to mute any program thats hidden?

Example: I'm listening to music at my work and I see my boss come around. I hide the program and the volume is turned off, and my boss will never know! That way, I can still have open windows to look like I'm working but not have to worry about muting my entire computer. (Just an example)

Because if you have an option to mute your computer when you hide everything, why not a way to mute any program thats hidden?

Example: I'm listening to music at my work and I see my boss come around. I hide the program and the volume is turned off, and my boss will never know! That way, I can still have open windows to look like I'm working but not have to worry about muting my entire computer. (Just an example)

Muting a specific program is only an option in Windows Vista I believe.

Anyone have any other suggestions for additions?

The source, not so we can "steal" any "revolutionary ideas or techniques you have in your source but so we can customize it to work for our own settings.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

The source, not so we can "steal" any "revolutionary ideas or techniques you have in your source but so we can customize it to work for our own settings.

It is no use for me to post the source so others can customize it.

If you have a problem, I will fix it. If you want me to add more customization functions then i will do it. I don't want my program being a piece of crap that everyone has to edit in order for them to use it.

So just post what enhancements you want and i will add it to the todo list and get started.

Also,

To darkshadow791,

Go to Start>Program Files>Startup and delete one of the AAST files. It may have been a glitch in an earlier version but it's fixed now because I just tested it and it only starts up once for me.

Edited by SleepyXtreme

It is no use for me to post the source so others can customize it.

If you have a problem, I will fix it. If you want me to add more customization functions then i will do it. I don't want my program being a piece of crap that everyone has to edit in order for them to use it.

So just post what enhancements you want and i will add it to the todo list and get started.

Also,

To darkshadow791,

Go to Start>Program Files>Startup and delete one of the AAST files. It may have been a glitch in an earlier version but it's fixed now because I just tested it and it only starts up once for me.

It's not like we are gonna steal your credit and post it as ours. Plus it's not any high tech stuff, i already stated. Post the source so the people know what it is, they don't want to install something they don't know into their computer.

Generator, you're not understanding me correctly.

I want to make a fullfledged program. I want it to be able to fullfill everyones needs. I don't want you taking the source code and adjusting it to your needs, i want it to be able to customize to each person individually on its own.

Why make a program that has to be customized by editing the code? I'm making this for the average user, not for just people who know how to code.

I want any user to install the program and be like "Oh I need the following, oh wait, it's right here for me to adjust"