[ QUESTION ] Can AutoIt read chip info

hi there I was wondering if there's any possible way that we can read the serial No of the Processor or maybe the mother board chip info

thanks

Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

If you find some C++ code then it maybe can be translated to Autoit code or maybe used as C++ DLL or Autoit plugin with little changes.

I'm sure it can be done.

u have any idea where can I start searching?

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

what I've found is for PIII processor

PIII.txt

1) Asm code can't be translated to Autoit. In that case you must rewrite such code to DLL and use DllCall() on that DLL.

2) Look at WMI possibilities here and here

what am I going to do with you Zedna?

thank you for all the help u provide us with

the links u gave me are very helpfull

thank you