send() doesnt work

Okay so as I have been reading apparently GG has issues with AutoIt -- however usually it would say something like GameHack found or something like that so there can't really be a problem with that...

Of course I could be wrong -- it has happened before...

So here is what I am attempting to do -- and perhaps I am going about it all wrong (by using autoit) just figured it would be easy..

I go AFK OFTEN with this game because i find other things to do....

Now with this game when you press P you medidate which regenerates your chi and your health (HP and Vital Energy) -- then you have your hot keys - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 0... i would like to get number 6 clicked, to start it running -- it'll auto run by itself for as long as i have chi(vital energy) -- once i run out of vital energy (approx 5-10 minutes) i wish to push P in order to medidate and then press 6 again to start that running to basically level it while afk without having to come back every 5 minutes to re-generate

btw this game is 9Dragons put out by acclaim

Let me try that when I get home from work and I will get back to you on that -- i believe I was doing it like

Send("{p}") or something -- as i saw somewhere searching these forums but i dont know.. i'll try your way and we'll see.

as of rev 827+ [i think] gameguard has hooked user32.dll, causing send not to work. the only way to get past this is to create a fake keyboard driver and send keys though it. i dont think its possible with AutoIt.

Also - unhooking user32.dll will do no good, as GG will simply hook it again within a few miliseconds.