Getting through web page?

HI,

At my school every game sites, emails and most forums(not this one) are blocked. Is there a way to get through this block page(proxys dont work). ANy help would be great.

It is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very improbable that you will be getting help on this forum to break security on a network that is not yours.

Good luck though.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

HI,

At my school every game sites, emails and most forums(not this one) are blocked. Is there a way to get through this block page(proxys dont work). ANy help would be great.

Welcome to AutoIt. But you seem to be off to a rocky start. This forum is to help people learn the AutoIt scripting language. Those of us that use AutoIt almost every day (for work) don't want this site to just be a long list of key loggers and security bypasses. I hope you learn more about computers, networking, security, scripting, etc., and I hope you find AutoIt and this forum very useful in the process. But you won't get much help here with irresponsible activities, and in the opinion of most people here, bypassing the school's proxy would be one of those activities.

Hope to be able to give you better answers to better questions in the future!

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law