can autoit run with Win32?

At school, the computers run on Win32 (oddly enough it looks like 98) but the program I made wont run on it...it gives no error messages or anything...I will give an example of the code when I get home, but basically all it does is shutdown the computer and copy itself to the startup menu...you can exit it by pressing SHIFT + 5... heres the program if interested...

(URL removed) any input would be helpful :)

p.s. if you run the script, search the computer for traces of it (it coppies itself alot) search for "tester.exe"

Edited by Larry

At school, the computers run on Win32 (oddly enough it looks like 98) but the program I made wont run on it...it gives no error messages or anything...I will give an example of the code when I get home, but basically all it does is shutdown the computer and copy itself to the startup menu...you can exit it by pressing SHIFT + 5... heres the program if interested...

(URL removed) any input would be helpful :)

p.s. if you run the script, search the computer for traces of it (it coppies itself alot) search for "tester.exe"

You can't expect anyone in their right mind to download an app and run it, where it creates multiple files through the system. All I can say is that at least you said what it did.

Edited by Larry

You can't expect anyone in their right mind to download an app and run it, where it creates multiple files through the system. All I can say is that at least you said what it did.

I dont expect them to, but for curiousity, they can lol...run it @ school or wherever...but I will post the coding tonight... just looking for some insight to screw with the school computer programmer :)

Edited by Ch1ldProd1gy