Getting a GUI to fit...

How can I get my GUI to fit on diffrent resolution screens?

$Main_Form =GUICreate($s_Title& " - v" &$s_Version, 0.23 * @DesktopWidth, 0.48 * @DesktopHeight, -1, -1,$ws_sysmenu,$ws_ex_overlappedwindow)

Works on resolution 1280 x 1024 but any other resolution some of the buttons, radials inputs etc are cut off.

Is there a way to create a GUI to fit on any screen res?

How can I get my GUI to fit on diffrent resolution screens?

$Main_Form =GUICreate($s_Title& " - v" &$s_Version, 0.23 * @DesktopWidth, 0.48 * @DesktopHeight, -1, -1,$ws_sysmenu,$ws_ex_overlappedwindow)

Works on resolution 1280 x 1024 but any other resolution some of the buttons, radials inputs etc are cut off.

Is there a way to create a GUI to fit on any screen res?

Do you mean you want the buttons etc to move to suit the size of $Main_Form? (Not sure what you mean by cut off.)

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Thanks for the reply Martin,

The best way to explain I think is with the attached screenies, one is with the resolution set to 1280x1024 and the other it is set to 1140x900.

When I run the app on any resolution other than 1280x1024 then you cant see all the buttons.

thanks in advance for any help.

Craig

post-6827-1178043906_thumb.jpg

post-6827-1178043933_thumb.jpg

It does not appear that you are making any use of the full screen including proportional use

So... just set the size of the GUI that you want it to be

$Main_Form =GUICreate($s_Title& " - v" &$s_Version, 235, 368, -1, -1, $ws_sysmenu, $ws_ex_overlappedwindow)

8)

NEWHeader1.png