Lib list - where?

Browsing through sample scripts and various posts, I see many references to libraries of udf's with lots of great code.

Is there a collected list of these libraries (and hopefully at least some docs)?

I'm kinda thinkin' there is, but it ain't jumpin' out and bitin' me on the ass, so I thought maybe one of you fine folks could point it out to me so I can be properly embarrassed.

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?

Is this what you want

In the help file click on "User Defined Functions" it has a list of all the built in UDFs

A quick peek tells me probably so... at least for "official" ones. I hadn't noticed these, because I tend to look at index rather than contents...

thanks!

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?

More good stuff... thanks!

BTW, yer "UDF collection" link's broke - actually the link's good but it's malformed... got an extra http:// in it.