Click Minimized Window Without Controlclick?

Hello, I've been fooling around with autoit for a while. Right now I'm trying to make an auto clicker like program for world of warcraft. I am having trouble getting it to click on the minimized window. I can't find a control ID so controlclick doesn't work. I have tried some custom functions (_MouseClickPlus) and those did not work either. I was wondering if anyone has had any success trying to do what I am doing, or if anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do to get this working :). Regards,

Karamazov

Are you sure your using _MouseClickPlus( ) right? that should work.

Yep I'm pretty sure I'm using it correctly. I read through the topic and noticed that other people were having problems with it too. Any more suggestions?

I don't know, you might be able to do somthing with plugins. I can't think of any other way to click a minimized window. Maybe WoW has some anti botting software thats stopping it or somthing.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Sorry for the double post. I managed to get MouseClickPlus Working somewhat. If the focus is not on the window then my script works. However, if the wow window is minimized and i try to run it, it doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks :)