PixelCheckSum's different

On two different computers a PixelCheckSumin the same area is different, I did an ImageDiff on the two screens and there are quite a few different pixels.

How do I ensure both computers have the same pixels? Both are 1280x1024x32bpp and shouldn't have Color Correction on--what else could be the problem?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I'd guess on the way the image is processed.

in Mac OS X, all webpages are stored as image in the videocard's memory, so it's fast to load them, because it's the the video card doing the work

it may be like that, the way the system tries to optimize image quality, a 3D game is a perfect example.

Well, I'm looking for specific things to make sure our systems are identical, so we can use the same PixelCheckSum's across all the computers.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.