Microsoft Picture and Fax viewer

well... I used to use the afk bot for autoit and i thought.... hey maybe someone can make a script for me.

Well I'm using windows picture and fax viewer to view images... but it's a little too fast for my liking and i definitely don't like scrolling through all my material manually (I'm a web page designer adobe cs3 the works....) so if anyone could make me a simple script that will allow me to hit the right arrow hands free with a timer it would be much appreciated.

Yes I'm sure there is a program that I could download that does this all for me, but I like how windows resizes my images with minimum distortion.

-thanks, Hex

well... I used to use the afk bot for autoit and i thought.... hey maybe someone can make a script for me.

Well I'm using windows picture and fax viewer to view images... but it's a little too fast for my liking and i definitely don't like scrolling through all my material manually (I'm a web page designer adobe cs3 the works....) so if anyone could make me a simple script that will allow me to hit the right arrow hands free with a timer it would be much appreciated.

Yes I'm sure there is a program that I could download that does this all for me, but I like how windows resizes my images with minimum distortion.

-thanks, Hex

It wouldn't be that hard to make it yourself. Just explore the helpfile and when you need help, ask for it. If you want someone to do all of it for you, goto rent a coder.

@hexegen

Like Bert says if you need a script you will have to contact some to wr$te it for you.

In the mean time you can try to use the Microsoft PowerToys Picture resizer.

But this is also one by one.

If could automate it for you ( $ / ).

regards

ptrex