Beta - Keysender

-Sigh-

Ok, this is my first really big project in autoit (not really that big, but for me, yeah.) and I need some help and feedback.

It has a simple GUI but a LOT of func's. If you all could reply on what is good, bad, in-efficient, ect..., I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Eric

Keysender_Beta.au3

-Sigh-

Ok, this is my first really big project in autoit (not really that big, but for me, yeah.) and I need some help and feedback.

It has a simple GUI but a LOT of func's. If you all could reply on what is good, bad, in-efficient, ect..., I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Eric

I tested. Spammed key like crazy...What does this do exactly.

Also change the hotkey line to this

HotkeySet("{ESC}","escape")

Else it won't work

How come removed?

Edited by Generator

I know what this does... it's a Password cracker. It's easy to tell... but i'm kinda confused... all i see in his post is text... did i miss something?

EDIT: Oh, i didn't see the attatchment

Edited by Senton-Bomb

I know what this does... it's a Password cracker. It's easy to tell... but i'm kinda confused... all i see in his post is text... did i miss something?

EDIT: Oh, i didn't see the attatchment

Lol password crackers are not allowed. I was using this on MSN then spammed my friend crazy.

the loops are pretty insane, you could have done it with less code after some logical thought..

how evades me at the moment, but i just get the feeling that it could be done with less code..

My best advice to all...

DO NOT RUN THIS.

it gets so far along and then starts sending TABS etc etc, and finally ends up sending key combos that have valid windows functions (my computer locked its self at one point)

Edited by tAKTelapis