Blowfish Plugin

piccaso

I finally made it to build my first plugin Posted Image

its actually just a stub to an asm implementation of blowfish form a guy called drizz.

for now it requires pointers to be passed (Because i need binary support), but i will add 'nicer' functions

when i get used to the plugin sdk.

List of Functions:

written in fbc (some recent cvs checkout) using the sdk ported by bastel123.

source is available on request (just pn me)

puff.dll

CoProc Multi Process Helper libraryTrashBin.nfshost.com store your AutoIt related files here!AutoIt User Map

Awesome, haven't tested yet, but this is cool. I've been wondering lately if the encryption stuff I have found would work better as plugins, and I'm almost positive it would, or at least, it would be faster that way.

Let me know if you want to see any C++ sources for this or other algorithms, I've got them still.

I've been wondering lately if the encryption stuff I have found would work better as plugins, and I'm almost positive it would, or at least, it would be faster that way.

Plugin's are a lot faster. Plus it takes a tremendous amount of time and knowledge to make autoit functions very fast, look at the base64 udf in my sig to see what i mean. The MD5 udf is unoptimized autoit code, it would be a headache to make it optimized. It would be a nightmare to optimize an encryption algorithm.

piccaso this is cool stuff, this is one small peace of a very large puzzle if autoit where to support SSL with a plugin.

Edited by mikeytown2

Plugin's are a lot faster. Plus it takes a tremendous amount of time and knowledge to make autoit functions very fast, look at the base64 udf in my sig to see what i mean. The MD5 udf is unoptimized autoit code, it would be a headache to make it optimized. It would be a nightmare to optimize an encryption algorithm.

piccaso this is cool stuff, this is one small peace of a very large puzzle if autoit where to support SSL with a plugin.

Oh, believe me, I've done my share of encryption algorithm coding in AutoIt (at least, converting). DES wasn't too bad, but AES liked to have given me fits, and I'm still stuck on TwoFish...

thanks for the feedback and adding me to "the list" :D

Let me know if you want to see any C++ sources for this or other algorithms, I've got them still.

sorry i dont use c++ and i'm to stupid to build an static lib from it :)

but if you have a nice rsa implementation...

Maybe i should give c++ a second chance :D

a very small piece...

openssl would be the way to go but it's the hard way.

But stunnel works with autoit.

here is a little preview of what comes next:

$sBase64Encoded_EncryptedData = _StringBlowfishEncrypt($sKey,$sData,$iRounds)
$sData = _StringBlowfishDecrypt($sKey,$sBase64Encoded_EncryptedData,$iRounds)

and i'll expose Base64 functionality too, since its in there...

CoProc Multi Process Helper libraryTrashBin.nfshost.com store your AutoIt related files here!AutoIt User Map

• 11 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old topic ...

But when i close my application (for home use) which uses your .dll, i keep getting "A Vector[] out of bounds" fatal error messages ... any idea why?

My scripts:AppLauncherTRAY - Awesome app launcher that runs from the system tray NEW VERSION! | Run Length Encoding - VERY simple compression in pure autoit | Simple Minesweeper Game - Fun little game :)My website

• 1 year later...

Hi,

somebody have a au3 example to run the puff.dll, posted from piccaso.

Because the only he posted info was ...

_BlowfishInit($pKey,$dwKeyLen); $pKey = Pointer to key, $dwKeyLen = Size of key

_BlowfishEncrypt($pBlockIn,$pBlockOut); $pBlock* = Pointer to a 64bit block

_BlowfishDecrypt($pBlockIn,$pBlockOut)

and I don't get it to init the function _BlowfishIni.

what does it mean the rubbish on the end?

My be I'm to green to understand.

Thank's for help.

_BlowfishInit($pKey,$dwKeyLen); $pKey = Pointer to key, $dwKeyLen = Size of key

_BlowfishEncrypt($pBlockIn,$pBlockOut); $pBlock* = Pointer to a 64bit block

_BlowfishDecrypt($pBlockIn,$pBlockOut)oÝ÷ Ù8b²È¦¦WÅ©©ë!£!£hzw+Êuç+ÊZ²)àî¸n+[$J)Üy¹hÁø¬+ëâµÈ©êâ¶ÉÞqë,j¼­¢ëëâµ¹hrK0'!ÆÚZwî«­¢+ؽµÁ¥±É}Á±Õ¥¹}Õ¹Ìõ} ±½Ý¥Í¡%¹¥Ð°} ±½Ý¥Í¡¹ÉåÁа} ±½Ý¥Í¡ÉåÁÐ(ÀÌØí¡¹±ôA±Õ¥¹=Á¸ ÅÕ½ÐíÁÕ¹±°ÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥ÀÌØí¡¹±ô´ÄÑ¡¸á¥Ð´ÄìA±Õ¥¸¹½Ð±½((ì±±½Ñͽµµµ½É丸¸(ÀÌØíÙ-äô±±MÑÉÕÑ

ÉÑ ÅÕ½ÐíÕåÑlÍtÅÕ½Ðì¤ìYÉ¥±­ä±¸°ÕÀѼÔÙåÑÌ ÐÐá¥Ð¤(ÀÌØíÙ%¸ô±±MÑÉÕÑ

ÉÑ ÅÕ½ÐíÕåÑlátÅÕ½Ðì¤ì¥áÑÍ¥éáåÑÌ ØѥФ(ÀÌØíÙ=ÕÐô±±MÑÉÕÑ

ÉÑ ÅÕ½ÐíÕåÑlátÅÕ½Ðì¤((ìMÐQ¡­ä)±±MÑÉÕÑMÑÑ ÀÌØíÙ-ä°Ä°ÅÕ½Ðí-äÅÕ½Ðì¤((ìMÐÑ¡ÑѼ¹ÉåÁС5ÕÍÐØѥб½¬¤)±±MÑÉÕÑMÑÑ ÀÌØíÙ%¸°Ä± ¥¹Éä ÅÕ½ÐìÁàÀÀÄÄÈÈÌÌÐÐÔÔØØÜÜÅÕ½Ð줤((ì%¹¥Ñ¥±¥éµÀì¹ÉåÁÐ)} ±½Ý¥Í¡%¹¥Ð¡±±MÑÉÕÑÑAÑÈ ÀÌØíÙ-䤱±±MÑÉÕÑÑM¥é ÀÌØíÙ-䤤)} ±½Ý¥Í¡¹ÉåÁС±±MÑÉÕÑÑAÑÈ ÀÌØíÙ%¸¤±±±MÑÉÕÑÑAÑÈ ÀÌØíÙ=ÕФ¤((ìM¡½ÜݡСÁÁ¹)

½¹Í½±]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí¹ÉåÁÑèÅÕ½ÐìµÀì±±MÑÉÕÑÑÑ ÀÌØíÙ=ÕаĤµÀì

I1¤((ìAÕÐÑ¡¹ÉåÁÑÑ¥¹Ñ¼Ñ¡¥¸ÕÈ)±±MÑÉÕÑMÑÑ ÀÌØíÙ%¸°Ä±±±MÑÉÕÑÑÑ ÀÌØíÙ=ÕаĤ¤)} ±½Ý¥Í¡¹ÉåÁС±±MÑÉÕÑÑAÑÈ ÀÌØíÙ%¸¤±±±MÑÉÕÑÑAÑÈ ÀÌØíÙ=ÕФ¤((ì¥ÍÁ±äÑ¡ÉåÁÑÑ)

½¹Í½±]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½ÐíÉåÁÑèÅÕ½ÐìµÀì±±MÑÉÕÑÑÑ ÀÌØíÙ=ÕаĤµÀì

I1¤