Packing .au3's with a different packer

Hi, I'm trying to pack my AutoIT scripts with a different packer rather than UPX. However, whenever I do this then it gives me an error "Unable to open the script file" when I run the executable. First, I manually unpacked the executable so there is no more UPX on it. I tested and ran it, and the executable works like normal. Then I tried packing it with UPack, y0da and ASProtect, and it did not run anymore. I tried repacking the unpacked executable with UPX and it ran like normal, so I'm guessing it is the other packers that somehow modify something making it not run. Are there any other packers that can work with AutoIT? If not, how can you make it to prevent being decompiled? Because I noticed that some people have decompiled by script even when I checkmarked the "Prevent Decompilation" box and I don't want them to steal my script. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm trying to pack my AutoIT scripts with a different packer rather than UPX. However, whenever I do this then it gives me an error "Unable to open the script file" when I run the executable. First, I manually unpacked the executable so there is no more UPX on it. I tested and ran it, and the executable works like normal. Then I tried packing it with UPack, y0da and ASProtect, and it did not run anymore. I tried repacking the unpacked executable with UPX and it ran like normal, so I'm guessing it is the other packers that somehow modify something making it not run. Are there any other packers that can work with AutoIT? If not, how can you make it to prevent being decompiled? Because I noticed that some people have decompiled by script even when I checkmarked the "Prevent Decompilation" box and I don't want them to steal my script. Thanks in advance.

obfuscation?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.