windowed functions

autoitrocks146

• Developers

Ok...I've got the basic stuff down for AutoIt...now I just need some help putting in a script to run the script in a minimized window...like an e-mail program that u can minimize and AutoIt will still send out e-mail after e-mail...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at the control commands and au3_spy in the helpfile for starters...

p.s. maybe also read the purpose of the forums ... there's one called "v3 Support". :ph34r:

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

PLEASE NO SPAMMING :lol::( , IT IS LIKE CIBERTERRORISM, YOU MAKE EVERYBODYS INTERNET LIFE MORE DIFFICULT :ph34r: ......................, BE GENTLE AND SEND BY HAND TO MANY SENDERS,

Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

i aint spamming...i was using it as an example...and sorry never thought to post there...my bad

Edit: I should have been more specific...I want to use mouseclicks and the send command to a minimized window while being able to do everything else regularly...

Edited by autoitrocks146