VUbuntu - Need bugfixers

As I described in this topic, I am currently making a suite to automate the loooooong process of running Ubuntu on a Windows PC through a virtual hard-drive. I am deciding to host the entire source of it for all to see, and for anyone to comment on bugs. Please if you can download the ZIP and check for problems.

Also, I need a volunteer that is good in any Linux programming lanugage (probably C++ or something) and is interested in this project to please PM me. Thanks!

Source (ZIP, 607kB): http://www.fastdump.net/864035-vubuntu.zip

Source (RAR, 550kB): http://www.fastdump.net/935387-vubuntu.rar

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

I use Linux, but I dont program for it... Although, I want this project to work lots!

Okay, well I realized something a few minutes ago.. if it is possible to have WINE boot a script on startup (which it almost definitely is) then I can have it so that when you press the hotkey it will also send you out. But to do this, I need two scripts running on different OSes to communicate.. because a script running in Linux won't realize that it is virtual. I will need lots of help with this.

Sorry for the horrible explanation.. if you need me to elaborate please ask.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

I see you're using Qemu, very nice tool. I don't think I saw any bugs. I'll continue checking.

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

I see you're using Qemu, very nice tool. I don't think I saw any bugs. I'll continue checking.

Thanks for testing! :) Edited by sandman

I'm starting to work on a Fedora version of this, except it's gonna be a single file that downloads everything required from a remote server

BTW: Should i call it V-Fed or K-Fed? :)

People might dump it then shave their head :D :D

Edited by Senton-Bomb