How to search string in multiple files?

Hello everyone... I make a program that will save the info bout the company in text format.

I'd write in their owner n etc..and finally save it under Handphone no.'s name like 012-3456789.txt

When my database getting bigger, i wanna add something that will prompt for string that we want to find, and if found the string such as company's name, it will open that file. Dos anyon know how 2do this trick?

Thanks!!

AUTOIT[sup] I'm lovin' it![/sup]

Hello everyone... I make a program that will save the info bout the company in text format.

I'd write in their owner n etc..and finally save it under Handphone no.'s name like 012-3456789.txt

When my database getting bigger, i wanna add something that will prompt for string that we want to find, and if found the string such as company's name, it will open that file. Dos anyon know how 2do this trick?

Thanks!!

Try to modify the script bellow:

see example in this link

What you should do is once the string found in a file, then keep display it in the listview but also open it

in texteditor such as EditPlus (replace the notepad.exe with editplus). in this way you can browse all files and open them in central application.

What I wrote above is done once you click on the Run button manualy.

If you want to run automatically then consider to create a method that call this Button periodically. (try addlib )

Edited by lsakizada

Be Green Now or Never (BGNN)!