WinMove("World of Wacraft", "", default, default, 997, 592)

Hi,

I want to resize the World of Warcraft clien to 997x592, so I was going to use this piece of code:

WinActivate("World of Warcraft", "")

But it has absolutely no effect, I also tried the moving (by changing default to a value) but this also had no effect at all.

Is this because WoW "blocks" it ? If so, is there any alternative I can use to resize the window anyway?

You could use the window-mode option in WoW to make it resizable , but i think you'll have to resize it yourself, (Dont know how to use the window mode, since im not a WoW Gamer, but a WoW Hater :) )

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

WoW windowed mode is accesible from "Main Menu > Video Options > Windowed Mode" (I think, but I am not on a computer with WoW atm) and as far as I know, it isn't resizeable in windowed mode, but you can mess around with it and see what works.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

Heh, guys, I thought it was quite obvious that windowed mode was enabled.

But I don't want to resize it manually because my bot needs the window to be exactly ...x... pixels.

Thats why I need:

And of course, windowed mode is enabled.