script to .exe is there a way to decompile when i forgot the passphrase ?

i know its not the way is was ment to be but is there a way?

maybe a script to find out the passphrase ? when i try to decopile ?

i was thinking about a simple script the simulates brute force. and continue to put the password in the exe2Aut converter..

some like a loop going try a, try aa try aaa try aaaa, then try abaa then aaba then aaab etc,....

what do u think (we need to define how meny cases are but its possiable no ?)

i know that if we have a lot of letters its gonna take a while...

• Developers

i know its not the way is was ment to be but is there a way?

maybe a script to find out the passphrase ? when i try to decopile ?

i was thinking about a simple script the simulates brute force. and continue to put the password in the exe2Aut converter..

some like a loop going try a, try aa try aaa try aaaa, then try abaa then aaba then aaab etc,....

what do u think (we need to define how meny cases are but its possiable no ?)

i know that if we have a lot of letters its gonna take a while...

What are you trying to do here ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I think he wants to decompile a program because he either: A) Can't remember the passphrase, :) He didn't know the passphrase.

Edit: forgot to disable smilies, for :D

I also Think one of these could be the reason ... that is why I asked what it really is ....

I am never good at the guessing game.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

well I am a very low lever programmer -i never did programming untill a week or so and my first program was an auto it simple script..

and im no hacker also. :)

i was just curios about the script to exe function that auto it has...

and i was thinking about a simple brute force script to try and get the password from a password protected exe.

assuming its a simple and short password

(even if there is a way around the auto it offical decompiler (AKA CW2K-Shevilie i think u will understand.)

i dont mean doing anything illegal by any means..

just a simple brute force script that (maybe a GUI )

again you can all rest assure im not going to hack or so -> i respect hard working programmers and never gonna steal their hard working programs and such..

p.s sorry for any bad english - its not my native tongue.

Hi,

as mentioned above. There are possibilities to decompile password protected Autoit exe files. I think, you don't want the source, you want the passphrase the delevoper used. :)

Why?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Well you can... Depending on what the script is, Jon did once decompile an AutoIt .exe for someone.

I think there was a topic about that a while ago (probably in those 6 months I am not been here :D ).

Trying to search (@JdeB :) ) the forum, maybe I will found something there.

i542

I can do signature me.