IE Temp Files mission impossible

I have had a request to perform mission impossible on users temporary internet files ..

I can probably script most of this but I have a stumbling block

Request

Clear out temporary internet files for a specific Web Site and any sub level of that site excluding 1 area.

E.G Http://Mysite

I want to cleardown anything in the Temp internet files relating to that site including .gif / etc .... (With an option to exclude a .mb filetype from the cleardown) that relates to the http://mysite website.

There is an exception to this that during the cleardown if I come across the site and its contents

http://mysite/NewPage then I want to skip this subsite and any file associated with it ..

I know when you look at the temp internet files it shows the parent web site the file belongs to - I assume this is somesort of database IE keeps that tells it what files are associated with which web site - This is the Database that will need analysing as I dont think a .jpg properties will show the parent web site it originated from

Is this mission impossible or is there a V. Cleaver scripter out there.. :)

Do you have any sample script to provide or are you just asking for somebody else to do the dirty job for you?

I am looking to see if someone can do this ... I can write a script no problem to query files etc but not an AutoIt expert so before I spend days on this I am wondering if this is possible to do. Either someone has knowledge about minipulating Temp int files to this degree or has relevent cleaver scripting knowledge on how to blag this using AutoIt.

I am not asking someone to write my scripts only help me figure this one out....

Are you offering to help ?????