Help With My First Project

I am making a Aim Bot for my first project in AutoIt.

I was wondering what exactly I needed to do.

I want the bot to search for pixels in the game to aim at the opponet's head, then right-click, then left-click. Could anybody please tell me what commands to use for the script and such. I don't know alot about AutoIt, thus I wanted to do a easy project with some help from the masters.

Just hoping for some guidance on this!

(Forgive me for sounding like a noob, and I didn't find anything in search. And yes I tried Valuater's Autoit 1-2-3, and it was kinda hard to understand and there were a few errors, but it helped a bit.)

Look up these in the helpfile:

PixelSearch()

and ControlClick()

Hope that helped..

-sandman

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Well, it's going to take a good amount of time, but you gotta experiment with the pixels.

Anyways, use PixelSearch, MouseClick, and use the Au3Info.exe that's in your autoit directory to find the pixelcolor of his head.

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

I've wondered about this type of thing, does the "enemy's" head have to be on screen? or can AI read the map of the game and just shoot there?

Since I'm using a Pixel Search the "enemy's" head will have to be on screen.