submit webform using default browser

i have a simple html page that has a field for inputting text, and a button to submit it.

here is an example.

is there a way without IE.au3 to fill out a form on a webpage and submit? i want it to work with all browsers.

i was going to try maybe using control click but

i dont see any classnames for the button or the input field... is there a way to add a name to them in the html?

is there a better way then control clicking them?

thanks.

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Have a look in the helpfile... there should be enough help to get you started... Many lovely examples on how to use IE.au3

is there a way without IE.au3 to fill out a form on a webpage and submit? i want it to work with all browsers.

i dont know how much clearer i can get.

the title of the thread contains the phrase "default browser"...

the content of the thread explains that i want to use browsers other than internet explorer...

i specifically state without IE.au3 in my request.

and to top it off, the name IE.au3 is an obvious acronym for InternetExplorer.au3 so there should be no confusion about what its designed for.

please digest my post a little then try again.

thanks for the "help file" comment i guess.. and at least trying.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Well nope.. then there are none really... Well you could do some looking and digging in the source code.. and if your lucky HTTP.au3 could do the trick by sending the post only.. But I can say if it would work.

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit