Help with the InetGet() function

Ok, so my program is loading certain files from net with the InetGet(), two of these files happen to be text files (.txt) and (.ini). Everything works great, except for the text files.. When you try to view them on ie. notepad the linefeed characters show up as squares. This is a huge issue when they're like readme and changelog files that you're supposed to be able to read.. I'd really appreciate some help with this issue, thanks in advance.

Ok, so my program is loading certain files from net with the InetGet(), two of these files happen to be text files (.txt) and (.ini). Everything works great, except for the text files.. When you try to view them on ie. notepad the linefeed characters show up as squares. This is a huge issue when they're like readme and changelog files that you're supposed to be able to read.. I'd really appreciate some help with this issue, thanks in advance.

Pobably trying to view UTF-8 Unicode (UTF-16 would likely look like complete gibberish) with an ANSI editor...

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Pobably trying to view UTF-8 Unicode (UTF-16 would likely look like complete gibberish) with an ANSI editor...

:)

I don't really understand about these things like ANSI and UTF w/e, but tried saving it as Unicode with notepad and now it's showing up fine. o_O Just wondering why did it show up normally before it was uploaded and downloaded from the domain and was weird stuff after downloading it.. Well thank you alot the issue is now fixed. :D