GUI Font problem

This is probably a simple problem. I have a GUI window I'm displaying with some text inside. I have specified the font with:

GUISetFont (15,600,0, "Arial")

and it looks great on most computers. But... there are a handful that don't display properly. The text seems to run off the end. What can I do to fix this?

This is probably a simple problem. I have a GUI window I'm displaying with some text inside. I have specified the font with:

GUISetFont (15,600,0, "Arial")

and it looks great on most computers. But... there are a handful that don't display properly. The text seems to run off the end. What can I do to fix this?

Welcome to the forum. Are the other computers using the same screen resolution? If not, you're looking at scaling the font based on the screen resolution (preferred) or making users change their screen resolution (very, very bad). :)
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. Are the other computers using the same screen resolution? If not, you're looking at scaling the font based on the screen resolution (preferred) or making users change their screen resolution (very, very bad). :)

I'm sure that's the problem. What's the best way to handle this? There's no way I can adjust users fonts.