Want to make a Diablo 2: LOD Bot

Ok Im wanting to make a bot, not alot of extra's just one that can log into a game and create full rejuvination potions. So if your familiar witht the game it needs to

Start the exe

click the character

create game

move to an NPC

buy health potions

buy mana potions

move 3 of each to the cube

open the cube

press convert

move the output to the inventory

continue on to the next one

Now I dont really want someone to make this for me, I'd appreciate being told what functions ill need to study up on to achieve this.

Would it be best to use a pixel command to search for a pixel and then have the mouse click that pixel or is there an easier way.

I should be able to bypass part of the logging in process just through the properties of the short cut. But the in-game stuff is the main problem....I think

let me know what you think

Chad

Edited by RAMMRODD

ok, what function is used to make the mouse click on a specific color defined in the code??? Pixelsearch finds the coordinates can I then use a mouse clicking function to click on those coordinates?

ok, what function is used to make the mouse click on a specific color defined in the code??? Pixelsearch finds the coordinates can I then use a mouse clicking function to click on those coordinates?

You mean like MouseClick?
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

It uses an array so you can use the coords almost anywhere in your script. here is an example:

; Find a pure red pixel in the range 0,0-20,300
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000 )
If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
EndIf

so if you want to click the left mouse on the found cordinates you would use:

MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1])

Edit: can't spell

Edited by =sinister=

how do I make the script use pixelsearch's coordinates, and import them into mouseclicks coordinates? Whats that called? Is that a function.

Read the help file entry for MouseClick, paying particular attention to the links in the "Related" section.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000 )

which coordinates are these x or y???? The help file doesnt really explain what they are, it just says left top right bottom coordinates. Please explain

EDIT: ok I found a post saying that its (x1,y1,x2,y2,color) does this basically mean its the top left and bottom right coordinates?? the x and y from the top left and the x and y from the bottom right and then the color??? Thats what I made out of it.

EDIT2: Sinister didnt even see your post lol, thanks, I thought I might be able to use that

MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1])

but wasnt positive. Thanks

Edited by RAMMRODD