3rd party cmd

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>
$Cmd = GUICreate("", 229, 179, 193, 115)
$List = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 225, 121)
$Run = GUICtrlCreateButton("Run", 0, 152, 75, 25, 0)
$Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 80, 152, 75, 25, 0)
$Command = GUICtrlCreateInput("Help", 0, 128, 225, 21)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Run
            $iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(4,"School","if your at school they are more strict but still no match. hit yes if your at school")
            Select
                Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 6 ;Yes
                _School()
                Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 7 ;No
                    _Read()
                Case $Clear
                        GUICtrlSetData($List , "")
            EndSelect
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func _Read()
    If GUICtrlRead($Command) = "" Then
        GUICtrlSetData($List , "Blank")
    Else
        _Read2()

EndIf
    EndFunc

Func _Read2()
    $foo = Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & GUICtrlRead($Command), @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD)
    GUICtrlSetData($List , GUICtrlRead($Command))
    While 1
        $line = StdoutRead($foo)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        GUICtrlSetData($List , GUICtrlRead($Command) & $line)
    WEnd

While 1
        $line = StderrRead($foo)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        GUICtrlSetData($List , GUICtrlRead($Command) & $line)
    WEnd
EndFunc  

Func _School() 
    GUIDelete($Cmd) 
$Cmd = InputBox("" , "Enter your command here" , "")
FileWrite("School Batch.bat" , $Cmd)
MsgBox(0 , "" , "Created")
Exit
EndFunc

the clear button doesn't work ill fix that it was a min ago

What's the difference between in school and not in school?

well you see in school you can not enter a command with cmd opened so you have to put a command in a batch file and then run it.

to do that open microsoft word and save it as a .txt file put your command in that and save the .txt file to a .bat or just put the command in microsoft word and save it as a batch if you know how

edited: a good reason for using a batch file at work or school is you know how they have a set website and you can not change it i did this

made a batch file and typed

start www.google.com

edited: the reason for not fixing the clear button is because i feel wasted

edited: lol again heres the newest version still in work ive abandon this project and keep coming back

examplecd5.th.png

Edited by testingtest

well you see in school you can not enter a command with cmd opened so you have to put a command in a batch file and then run it.

to do that open microsoft word and save it as a .txt file put your command in that and save the .txt file to a .bat or just put the command in microsoft word and save it as a batch if you know how

edited: a good reason for using a batch file at work or school is you know how they have a set website and you can not change it i did this

made a batch file and typed

start www.google.com

edited: the reason for not fixing the clear button is because i feel wasted

edited: lol again heres the newest version still in work ive abandon this project and keep coming back

examplecd5.th.png

In my school it's not. You just have to go to the direct dir to open it cuz they disabled run from start menu. Btw i suggest you adding

pause
echo finished

after it

Cuz it flashes right away and i don't know if operation suceeed or not.

In my school it's not. You just have to go to the direct dir to open it cuz they disabled run from start menu. Btw i suggest you adding

pause
echo finished

after it

Cuz it flashes right away and i don't know if operation suceeed or not.

well if it opens google it suceeded

my school has a start menu with just our names and my computer and log off nothing else you see every school is different and i bet its been disabled but batch can't be disabled well atleast at my school they are pretty stupid they don't even know what

net send *

was they though it was hacking the schools computers hehe i was the first to do it in our school this year it was the first week of school that i did it

Edited by testingtest

well if it opens google it suceeded

my school has a start menu with just our names and my computer and log off nothing else you see every school is different and i bet its been disabled but batch can't be disabled well atleast at my school they are pretty stupid they don't even know what

net send *

was they though it was hacking the schools computers hehe i was the first to do it in our school this year it was the first week of school that i did it

Lol what I did was I used some cracking program(Can be easily found), and cracked school's windows XP admin password, its only local though. Not network, but good thing i can install flash and stuff so now I can play flash games,

Lol what I did was I used some cracking program(Can be easily found), and cracked school's windows XP admin password, its only local though. Not network, but good thing i can install flash and stuff so now I can play flash games,

the default passwords for the schools admin is usually admin test or administrator teachers are more advance the reason i know that is because a teacher gave her password to me becuase i was new to the school and didn't have a account its has to do with there first name and school name a the schools postal code

the default passwords for the schools admin is usually admin test or administrator teachers are more advance the reason i know that is because a teacher gave her password to me becuase i was new to the school and didn't have a account its has to do with there first name and school name a the schools postal code

Your school's computer security is pretty dumb lol. Mine was some random word for the admin password include cap and numbers.

Your school's computer security is pretty dumb lol. Mine was some random word for the admin password include cap and numbers.

yeah i could do stuff and get away with it bad but they said next time i do stuff they are phoning the popo on me

Some of your schools must be rich and well versed in the ways of technology lol. My school is so poor and pathetically inept with technology I do not require any of these type of things to get any computer to do anything I want. Lets put it this way the "admin" is the janitor and I knew more abut computers by the time I was 7 than he could even imagine. He has 2 solutions for everything. If its not working pop in the XP reinstall disk district gave him and if that dosen't work replace the computer. We are allowed to use command prompt, every computer has the free version of VNC installed (very easily compromised to control almost any computer in the building *whistles inconspicuously*), no two computer labs use the same program to watch all of the students, and all the new computers come with open office and MS office, and Putty a SSH tunneling client that can easily tunnel around all the blocks the district has thrown up (not that web proxies are hard to find). The only right decision they made was to put deepfreeze on some of the computers but they often take it off because it is annoying to upgrade/update something, say anti virus, only to have deepfreeze obliterate it..

Edited by smstroble

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Some of your schools must be rich and well versed in the ways of technology lol. My school is so poor and pathetically inept with technology I do not require any of these type of things to get any computer to do anything I want. Lets put it this way the "admin" is the janitor and I knew more abut computers by the time I was 7 than he could even imagine. He has 2 solutions for everything. If its not working pop in the XP reinstall disk district gave him and if that dosen't work replace the computer. We are allowed to use command prompt, every computer has the free version of VNC installed (very easily compromised to control almost any computer in the building *whistles inconspicuously*), no two computer labs use the same program to watch all of the students, and all the new computers come with open office and MS office, and Putty a SSH tunneling client that can easily tunnel around all the blocks the district has thrown up (not that web proxies are hard to find). The only right decision they made was to put deepfreeze on some of the computers but they often take it off because it is annoying to upgrade/update something, say anti virus, only to have deepfreeze obliterate it..

wow if only my schools protection was like that I would have some fun. I just want to add that this is for legit uses though some noob could reformat there schools pc though but it would be logged

wow if only my schools protection was like that I would have some fun. I just want to add that this is for legit uses though some noob could reformat there schools pc though but it would be logged

Our school have high security too, they use some program to restrict your rights. Also you can't bypass the school internet because we don't have the rights to edit regedit and they use proxy(blocked internet setting). Also they use Norton Ghost so yeah.

Our school have high security too, they use some program to restrict your rights. Also you can't bypass the school internet because we don't have the rights to edit regedit and they use proxy(blocked internet setting). Also they use Norton Ghost so yeah.

I can convert websites to the ip and if its a text website I can read it but some pictures are disabled same with scripts on the website. You can always make a admin account at school can't do it with cmd though because it requires admin