Can't get control ID or classnameNN from a window(game)

By using Info Window tool to get classnameNN of notepad i can send key to minimize notepad window

< controlsend("title","text","controlID,"string") >

Now I want my script can send key to a game, but Info Window tool can't get information from this game's window.

Any one can help me to solve this problem.

Thanks for reply

By using Info Window tool to get classnameNN of notepad i can send key to minimize notepad window

< controlsend("title","text","controlID,"string") >

Now I want my script can send key to a game, but Info Window tool can't get information from this game's window.

Any one can help me to solve this problem.

Thanks for reply

What game is this?

1.game mode is window

2. i have tried "" for controlID

3.This game use Xkernel , nProtect sys tem (hacking prevent system).But in other game use nProtect Autoit is still working

Edited by Maika

1.game mode is window

2. i have tried "" for controlID

3.This game use Xkernel , nProtect sys tem (hacking prevent system).But in other game use nProtect Autoit is still working

AutoIt will work but it won't have any effect on the game, nProtect blocks the keystroke that are send by software. I remember there was a bypass dll for it. But I forgot.

The same problem exists for the Steam engine (no control IDs at all, among other protection tricks).

Try matching the window title to activate the window and send your key with the traditional keyboard trick (TAB, Shift+TAB, ENTER, etc).

When control IDs fail, simple ideas may do the job :)

AutoIt will work but it won't have any effect on the game, nProtect blocks the keystroke that are send by software. I remember there was a bypass dll for it. But I forgot.

can you remember that where you had found the way to bypass dll for it ( in what forum?, topic ... etc )

can you remember that where you had found the way to bypass dll for it ( in what forum?, topic ... etc )

It was in MzBot's source(A bot for maplestory). The top is buried right now so I can't find it. Basically it provides you a dll and what the result is you send msg to the program and let the program recongize that this key is pressed instead of stimulating it. But it was some hard way to get around nProtect Gameguard, maybe that will give you some ideas on looking for Windows API.