IE.au3 Disable Warnings

hi people

i've got a script, compiled crl+f7, that use ie.au3 (v3.2.4.1)

scanning dozen html pages

sometimes (it seems random)

the string : "IE.au3 Warning from function _IECreate (Foregrond Window Unlock Failed!)

appears in console (e then in my output, cause i use stub.exe)

but script works well

there's a solution?

You can turn off the message with _IEErrorNotify

Here is some background on the source of that warning:

When creating invisible IE instances, there is a piece of code in IE.au3 that locks focus to the window currently in focus, creates the invisible IE window and than releases the lock. Otherwise the invisible window steals focus for no useful purpose.

For some reason, the unlock is failing. It would be interesting to learn more about the conditions under which this is happening to you, but if it is not possible to reproduce and everything is working, you are best to just turn off the error notification.

Dale

Edit: typo

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

You can turn off the message with _IEErrorNotify

Here is some background on the source of that warning:

When creating invisible IE instances, there is a piece of code in IE.au3 that locks focus to the window currently in focus, creates the invisible IE window and than releases the lock. Otherwise the invisible window steals focus for no useful purpose.

For some reason, the unlock is failing. It would be interesting to learn more about the conditions under which this is happening to you, but if it is not possible to reproduce and everything is working, you are best to just turn off the error notification.

Dale

Edit: typo

ok thanks i'll try!

Kaciara, there was no need to double post the same question, when you can just edit the first name, so people like Dale (Who owns with the IE UDF (As he made it)) can help you.

yes man

i tried to modify old 3d but i wasn't able to change thread title...

sorry... :)

these are my first posts