Run! my lastest program.

ezzetabi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, this one is perfect.

New version. Added the command !g to make google searches via default browser...

Just for personal info, what program do you use for making icons?

Edited by ezzetabi

A mixture of a lot of things. I use Macromedia Fireworks MX to map out the concept to a visual, and then convert the expoprted png to an icon using whatever program happens to be the fancy of the day. I have used Axialis Iconworkshop with great success in the past.

Who else would I be?

An other update.

This time I changed many stuff in the internal code, externally does not seems changed much, but it is. :)

Also change the command !cmd, now you can set both a folder and a command to execute.

E.g. execute ping ours favourite forum from e:\test can be done with

!cmd e:\test ping www.hiddensoft.com

Added !net, !bin, !printers, !winmin, !winmax.

Now if the OS support it, Run! will become almost invisible everytime it is without focus and returns to your !rtra level when the focus is back.

Changed !cdopen and !cdclose, now you use ALL also from Run! line, not only as default value.

Thanks for voting. :)

I had a new idea, but since I won't be easy to implement (maybe will, but atm is... just an idea), I'd like to ask you all what do you think.

I'd like to allow Run! to check if a certain windows exists and in the case press a button. The idea is getting rid of some windows that you may dislike.

E.g. want to save? Do you agree? Remember to register! :)

This will be done via a special command (maybe !setact), that called when the hated window appear will register the action and repeat it in the future.

So? What do you think?

New version.

Added !smenu a really handy feature, just writing !smenu (TAG) you'll start the first file in yours start menu that match *(tag)*!

So '!smenu Autoit Help' will probably start the autoit help file!

(Also '!smenu oit H' will probably works...)

About the idea of repeating action. I found no way to detect (and register) what the user do to a windows. I can take title, text and such, but not the button he press.

About running a program is surely doable, but I think none would use it...

What kind of program do you want to start when a particular window appear?

What about run a program or code when a certain window comes up? Something similar to running your own au3 code any time a window comes up...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uploaded version 2.5

Added an internal wallpaper changer.

Added !wtra

Added many aliases. Like !to, !rb !q, !h... Did you ask shorter commands? Now you have 'em.

Changed !delfolder, it should be faster and more reiable now.

Added a option for allowing Run! to make Start taskbar transparent when it starts

Wanna says yours?

• 1 year later...

It bothers me when people bump really old threads...

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Cool application :lmao: A few notes thought.

1: Is there a hotkey to get it to the front? ALT+TAB does not work as Run! is hidden. Quite annoying as I have to minimize other applications to get it to the front. You could also use SetOnTop.

2: Memory usage is a bit higher than I do like (I often work on memory constrained PC's) Do you call EmptyWorkingSet at any point?

3: Do you know about Larry's SHAutoComplete sample?

EDIT: You should link to the homepage from your first post.

Edited by Uten